Arc 1, Chapter 12: Ashes.

TW: Mention of Parent's death.

(NICKLOON???)

———

Nickel rushed over to Balloon first. He couldn't do anything about Test Tube since she would die if he touched her. Balloon was crying heavily, Tears poured down his face like a waterfall.

"Shhh...! Hey! I'm here it's okay!" Nickel tried to help him up by getting Balloon to lean on him.

Balloon coughed up some blood through his sobs... It hurt so bad... He had a horrible pain tolerance since most things would kill him instantly. This sort of pain was unbearable. He wished he'd just... Pop from the stress. He felt the warm blood pour down his face. He could taste the blood in his mouth... He felt like he was going to be sick. He tried to put his pain into words, but it came out as an inaudible scream.

Nickel shut his eyes tightly. And frowned even more. "I-I know... I know bud..." He choked out as a tear dripped down out of his glowing eye. Nickel walked towards the hotel.

Balloon winced and cried as he felt his damaged wings drag against the ground. He held onto Nickel for dear life. He was hurting so bad, he needed some sort relief.

Mephone looked at Test Tube who was disoriented from the lack of acid in her glass, and the cracks that been blasted into her. They began to leak blood. "U-uh..." Mephone didn't know what to do. "Life Ring—? You said you're a life guard right...?!" Mephone felt a bead of sweat fall down his face as he clutched the Jar with Floory in it.

"On it!" Life Ring exclaimed as he pulled out his on hand first aid kit. He began to try to patch up Test Tube as best he could.

"Mephone! What on EARTH have you brought us into?! I came here to compete! Not... Whatever that was..." Silver Spoon crossed his arms dramatically as if he was a child.

"J-just relax! As soon as this whole thing gets sorted out... I'll uh... Get back to the competition thing..." Mephone frowned.

"Well, it's not pretty, but it'll have to do until she can get to a hospital!" Life Ring explained as he helped Test Tube over.

Soap rushed up to Test Tube. And helped her as well. "I think not! If we take her to a hospital they'll ask us how she got hurt! And there's NO way we can call this a simple slip up! Literally!" Soap huffed.

Mephone cleared his throat nervously and spoke up again. "Yeah... Uh... Frankly I don't feel like explaining revival to anyone either... 'oh, don't ask why we're not worried about her dying! Just give her something for the pain.' I don't think that will go over well." Mephone crossed his arms.

Soap nodded. "I'd rather spare the trouble of police helicopters, the kidnapping, and torturing of our friends." Soap chuckled nervously.

Test Tube groaned in pain.

"Correction, your friends dear..." Silver sneered as he rolled his eyes.

"Silver... Please. Try to be nice." Candle said tiredly.

They all turned and started walking towards the hotel.