Summer plans

The next few months went by quickly and April was right around the corner, meaning it was Easter soon. Meaning kids would get presents in form of Easter eggs left and right. Aria knew that the probability of her getting something from her parents were low, so she had no hope whatsoever.
But while she sat there on Easter morning eating her breakfast had she gotten a surprise. Regulus parents had send her an egg as well, wishing her a happy Easter and a good luck with the rest of the year. Aria was naturally stunned by this and wanted to ask Regulus why they did this but soon realized that it would be inappropriate and just decided to put it in her bag for safekeeping. She and Regulus ate their Easter eggs together that evening in the common room while talking pleasantly with each other. Their other friends joined them in their conversation and the group of friends had a great time, laughing and smiling like never before. It was not until 01 am that night that the group parted ways. Aria walked up the stairs to her dorm with her friend Aquila Greengrass. The two girls had met thru a study group they both were a part of and they hit it off right away. They talked all the way up the stairs until they had to part to their own dorm rooms. Once inside, had Aria just put on her pajamas and gotten into bed.

Aria woke up the next day tired from the previous night. This day happens to be a my day so she had to get up and have classes. Something she was not in the mood for. She got up and went to the bathroom and did her business as well as he hair at the same time. She figured that it was the best option. She went back into the dorm room to see all it her dorm mates gone. Aria just shrugged it off, not really caring as they were not very nice to her. She put on her uniform, or rather tried to as her grey jumper decided that morning to get stuck to her glasses. She had to take them off, put on her jumper and then put her glasses on again. This was not her day, she could already tell and it was only morning. She took her bag and stuffed it with her books, quills, parchment and inc she would need to the day before walking down to the common room where Aquila was waiting for her. The blond haired girl smiled gently at her brunette friend who looked to be having a very bad morning.

"Good morning Aria." The girl said hesitantly to her friend. Said girl just glared at the blond.

"Today is not a good morning Aqua. My jumper decided to be a pain in the ass this morning and getting stuck in my glasses every time so I had to take off my glasses to put it on." Aria grumbled to her friend, who looked a little to amused about her friend's misery. The two girls walked down to the grate hall, where the rest of their friends already sat, eating away happily. Narcissa Black, one of Regulus cousins, who sat next to her cousin, looked up to see the two girls and smiled but it quickly disappeared when she saw the young Potters agitated expression.
"What happened Aria?" She asked gently, or as gently as she could muster in a public place such as this. This made everyone else of the small group look up, even Pandora Lestrange, who's head was currently buried in a copy of Fantastic beasts and where to find them looked up at the mention of her friend. She smiled brightly at the two and Arias day was instantly better.

Pandora had this gift to make everyone else happy, she always wore a smile on her face and was always in a good mood. In fact Aria had a theory that the girl simply didn't know how not to smile. She was never in a bad mood or woke up wrong, this might have been a facade but it was toxic, everyone who was around her simply couldn't be in a bad mood. Although Aria knew in the back of her mind that this optimism would one day be distorted once she got out in the real world but that was a problem for later. 

''My morning happen.'' Aria answered while sitting down next to the blond girl with Aquilla and took a piece of toast. Narcissa looked at the girl with a thoughtfully look but dropped it. Aria noticed that something was off about the older girl but she didn't know what and she didn't want to ask her either. No, she wanted to figure it out on her own and then ask to make sure she was right and then go about her day. She looked away from Narcissa as if not to appear suspicious and instead looked forward. She saw a lot of Hogwarts students eating breakfast, others were talking to their friends, some were studying and some were reading a book and  trying to ignore the people around them. One of those people could be found at the Gryffindor table. The student in question being Remus Lupin, he sat by his friends who was undoubtedly planing their next prank, but he did not engage. He was reading. Something he could be found doing a lot  around the castle. He must of felt eyes on him, as he looked up from his book and his eyes meet Arias. He smiled kindly at her, a smile that was quickly returned, before returning to his book and eating his breakfast. Aria tilted her head in confusion, she wondered how a kind and calm man such as Remus could be friends with someone like her brother. Speaking of, the messy haired boy suddenly busted into loud laughter and so did everyone else at the Gryffindor table. Their laughter seemed to be at something in the hall. So she looked around and saw Pandora's hair started to turn into a pink-ish red color. She looked around and saw others hair started to turn into red and gold. Aria quickly took a strand of her own hair to look and, low in behold. Her hair had also turned a red color. Hers was worst though, it was a truly deep, rich  scarlet red. The change of hair color didn't seem to go on.noticed by the other students around the table, not the members of staff. Some of the girls initial reaction seemed to be to start screaming and panic insured. Aria, unsure of what to do, looked back at the Gryffindor table to see her brother and his little friends seemed proud of their work and was smirking. She took out her wand and pointed it at the foursome and said an incantation to a spell she learned at the blacks over the Christmas brake, making sure it would not hit any other student of course. The boys started to grow hair unnaturally fast and was soon enough four piles of hair. Proud of herself, had she sat down and nudged Aquilla, who was in full panic mode and pointed towards the group, who was busy trying to figure out what happen and the two girls burst out laughing. This cough the attention of everyone else and soon the whole hall was laughing at the poor group. Professor McGonagall was in full swing trying to fix the spell but to no avail. Aria felt kind of bad for the professor and decided to help her.