●Chapter 1●

With every new story and new beginnings, we got to start somewhere. For that I am going to ask a question for our dear readers and creators, Do you know the Story of UNDERTALE?

Of course the obvious answer would be yes, how does one not know of Undertale itself? The most beloved Story of all time and loved by many creators, which also gave rise to the ever-expanding alternate universes. However, let's rewind a bit.

Let us go back to Undertale itself and their creator a little white dog name Toby Fox, what do you mean he's not a white dog? Then who is that peacefully slumbering in the void but a sleeping white dog?

Oh! It seems they're awake, they seem to be very excited about something. Seems like they were thinking of a story and wanting to call it Deltarune? After a few years of contemplation, they opted for a different narrative instead, naming it UNDERTALE.

After so many creators hearing this little white dog's idea wanted to support it and so the little canine poured his very own ideas and soul to this one tiny story and in the end UNDERTALE was born.

Creators all over soon watch with baited breaths as the story unfolded, Initially witnessed by only a handful of creators. It soon captivated hundreds and then thousands. Overwhelmed by the attention, the little white dog, feeling scared, retreated into hiding, yearning to return to creating their very first idea, Deltarune. But that, my friends, is another story for another time.

The creators that had fallen deeply in love with this tiny little world wanted more, so they patiently observed as the tiny human unraveled every timeline and secrets with silent encouragement behind flex taped covered codes.

Others, hungry for more possibilities, yearned to explore the "what if's." And so, the first few Alternate Universes were born.

For the first 2 years the creators made the most wholesome of stories to the most saddest ones as well but if you a fellow creator notice there was one reacurring character that other creators seem to favor above all and that was a short pun loving skeleton, sans.

While Toriel fans, Flowey enthusiasts, and even Grillby aficionados existed among creators, it was this ketchup drinking skeleton capture their collective hearts, maybe it's because of those puns or maybe because of his position as the hidden judge or maybe people just love tragic characters, who knows how a creators mind works.

Even after several years, the love for Undertale hadn't wavered. The expanding AU's evolved into numerous multiverses of their own resulting into this giant behemonth of a omniverse. Yes, the very few AU's at the start had gotten so many that other creators started collabing with each other mashing their own AU's into their own multiverses with their own system and rules.

Meanwhile other creators noticed a new unknown multiverse pop up intriguing some of them, seems like this new universe with a copy of undertale already existing features deities as creators of 2 gods. Creating one complicated story of a sans of another universe being forced into the role of God of destruction by one of the dieties called fate since her son Ink, the God of creation was oblivious to the balance of that multiverse, before the creators left to continue watching their own worlds with only a handful of them left wanting more.

After several months of the same old with the universe, the creators meanwhile were having some kind of contest going on. Unbeknownst to them, fate the every controlling goddess stumble one day on the creators omniverse on accident, seems like someone is gonna be scolded for not doing their job.

But let's get back to the haughty deity trying to look into the code of this "multiverse" which she was promptly blocked and banned for not being a CREATOR, at least the emergency flex tapes were working.

Fuming in rage Fate felt insulted, "How dare they, I don't even want to explore this multiverse. Hmph." Huffing the deity started to browse through the au's but after awhile fate speculated that this multiverse was a copy of their world (which she was oh so wrong), 'must be someone copying them then', she noted.

Noticing their own original Undertale, it seems this sans was in the middle of a genocide run. "Hmm, my son definitely needs more allies to fight against those pesky skeletons especially, Error." Eyebrow twitching in annoyance spatting error's name in disgust before dimmissing that annoying skeleton out of their head.

Fate contemplated for a few moments before snatching the little sans who seems to be in the middle of dwindling the human's HP to zero.

Exhaustion running down to the bone (pun intended) sans was able to shatter the human's SOUL before the skeleton felt a nonexisting hand grabbing him by the scuff of his jacket, suddenly lifting him and teleporting him before he could even react, leaving an empty underground along with a few panicking lesser known creators that didn't attend the contest, before they hastily followed their beloved classic. Whilr with a certain avatar of a white dog jump into the fray hitch hiking along making the SYSTEM overidden Fate's teleportaion, auto dropping the now unconciouse kidnapped skeleton on to the true void.

Fate thinking she had the skeleton leave with a huff, this copycat multiverse is certainly not worth coming back.

And thus the classic tale of UNDERTALE sans begins.

__________________

Ah yes the classic story of being transported into another world except it's the UNDERTALE sans getting kidnapped by fate of all people. Sans will have the same stats but at the same time different to have a bit of ground with the rediculousness that is the fandom au lmao, just gonna be adding some small stuff.

Ah forgot to mention the True Void and Flex Tape ideas are not mine and is borrowed from the story Fresh New Antivirus by Hidden-Ajinn.

Thank you to anyone deciding to read this silly little story, sorry if it's cringy and if my english is like all over the place since english isn't my main language so you might spot some wrong grammars and mispells occuring.

Also not helping that this is not beta'ed, so don't expect a lot in this since I'm just winging the story. XDD

Ah if you have some ideas you want to share or added please share them, also asking who classic should meet first aside from the main set characters like the bad sanses and star sanses, but copies of the other bad time trio and underswap and other au's are fair ground!

There is no posting schedule to this since I tend to focus on drawing more than writting, also since I'm much more of a artist than a writer really.

Thank you once again, anonpov here signing out!