Memories

Anastasia and Alexander were in the pool when Alex started laughing making Stassie look at him with confusion.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I just remembered when I met your family." Alex said making Anastasia groan.

"Don't remember me. My dad almost killed you when you said your age."

"He thought I was a pedophile, literally."

"I met Jay like a week before his wedding with Gloria

"I met Jay like a week before his wedding with Gloria. I was nervous. I didn't know what he was gonna think of me because of the stories Stassie told me. I was literally with his baby rose."

"What can I say? I'm a daddy's girl."
Anastasia said smiling to the camera.

"Please don't say that." Alex muttered at her shaking his head with a grimace on his face.

"Well, at that time I was 26 so maybe for him I was very young." Stassie said laughing. "God! I was very nervous. I knew you were the one for me, so I wanted everything to go smoothly."

"Yeah, I was bloody nervous to go but I loved since the first moment I saw you and I knew I wanted to marry you so I had to meet your dad."

"I remember when I first told him that I was planning a dinner at my apartment so he could meet you." Stassie said remembering.

MEMORY

MEMORY

A 26 year old Anastasia was cooking in her apartment when she heard the doorbell ringing. She stopped cooking and went to open the door to find Gloria, Jay and Manny with a smile on their faces.

"Hey guys! How is everyone doing? I'm very happy that you came. I'm already finishing dinner. Come in." Stassie said excitedly before hugging and greeting everyone.

"Woah woah this is new. You are cooking. Literally." Jay said to her rose.

"Ay Jay! Just enjoy the moment you never know when you are going to die." Gloria said in her thick Colombian accent making Stassie and Jay look at her with confusion and amusement.