Friends

Janaki's POV

Me and RV were friends. Rithu and Brianna keep shipping us. But he is my friend. That's all he is. Really. 

I was in Math class. Our teacher was pairing us for the year. I hope I will get someone good because... well I have to be paired with them for the entire year. I hope I get either Rithu, Brianna, Ameya, Gouri or Gaadha. We also had to sit next to them. So, if I get someone weird, it's going to be a hassle.

"Brianna, Vignesh." Teacher called out. Ok, teacher knows what's up. We have been shipping them for decades now. She called out but Brianna was absent. So, Vignesh had to sit alone.

"Janaki, Advaith R.V" Teacher called. Rv? Well, he wasn't that bad. But I would rather be paired with one of best friends. I got up and sat next to him. He smiled at me, and I returned the smile. 

"Rithunanda, Advaith Narayan." Rithu looked as though she could kill someone. I heard her mutter 'why. omg.'. Narayan had a similar reaction. They both sat next to each other.

"Ameya, Adidev." They both looked ecstatic. Well, at least someone is happy. 

"Arjun, Siddharth." Both of them were very happy with this. 

"Adwaith.S, Priyanka." 

And then... the rest of them were paired up.