Cafe Douceur

Narayan POV

Finally, my goal of having 7 bfs is complete. I like the attention. From all of them. Especially rv and Vignesh. I don't know what I would do without them. We are going to hang out with Rithu, Janaki and Brianna. It's not much of a big deal. That's what I thought. 

RV POV 

Today we are going to hang out with Rithu, Janaki and Brianna. I wasn't exactly excited. I mean this is just like every other time that we have hung out with people... right? 

We all went to this one cafe called Cafe Douceur. That's when I saw... her. 

It was love at first sight. She was sitting there so perfectly with her short black hair flying a bit due to the wind. She was laughing with her friends. She was beautiful. So perfectly beautiful. 

That's when she saw me. Janaki smiled. I gave her a smile in return. We just stared at each other. It felt as though I was in a trance. That's when I heard Narayan call me.

"RV?" He called.

"Yeah?" 

"Nothing." He said looking upset. 

We walked over to them and talked. It was fun. I got her number. I texted her that day. 

'Hey. Janaki right?'

'Yep. Whats up'

'Nothing. Wbu.'

And then we talked for a while. I think I like her. Narayan won't be happy...