Character Profile

Name: Li Lin Qin

Age: 20

Origin: Another world (Transmigrated to Douluo Dalu)

Appearance: Li Lin Qin is a young man of average height with a lean build. He has jet-black hair that falls to his shoulders, and his eyes are a deep, soulful brown. He typically dresses in simple, comfortable clothing, often adorned with musical symbols.

Martial Soul: Guqin - A classical Chinese musical instrument that has become a powerful martial soul in the world of Douluo Dalu. It resonates with a harmonious melody that can be harnessed for both attack and defense.

Special Ability: Sect Building System - A unique tool that allows Li Lin Qin to build a sect from the ground up. It provides him with the resources and knowledge needed to establish and grow a sect.

Personality: Li Lin Qin is a passionate and determined individual. He is deeply dedicated to his love for music and firmly believes in the power of harmony. Despite facing numerous challenges, he remains optimistic and resilient. He is a natural leader, inspiring others with his vision and determination.

Background: In his previous life, Li Lin Qin was a gifted Guqin player. After transmigrating to Douluo Dalu, his passion for music became his greatest strength. His martial soul is his beloved Guqin, and he possesses a unique Sect Building System. With these tools, he embarks on a journey to create a sect where musical instruments are celebrated as martial souls.

Goal: To create a sect where music is a way of life, where martial souls of musical instruments are seen as symbols of strength and unity. He envisions a sect filled with the harmonious melodies of different instruments, a symphony of power and grace.