Ch 15❤️

_____________________________
Naaz went downstairs..Sid hurriedly stand up and fastly went towards his secret study room...he opened the door and went towards a safe & put the password in it...he opened and there 5-6 phones were laying..he took one of them and fastly dialled a number..

Person- Hello? Sir?

Sid- Aman! *Said coldly*

Person- sir are you ok now? I got to know about the incident

Sid- I am perfectly fine Aman, don't worry and stop this sir sir....apne dost ko koi sir bolta h *strictly*

Am- *chuckle* yeah Sid! I am happy you are fine now..

Sid- Aman I want every details of what happened in my absence....I trust Aryan but he is still young and new in this...

Am- don't worry Sid! I helped Aryan in everything and I will send you the details soon! And about your incident....we cover up the news showing it as fake... everyone thinks you are on a break! And will join soon..

Sid- good and I will not join now....

Am- *sigh* ok Sid but you know na Aryan love his dream career and that's singing & acting...I really felt bad when he left his passion for the empire and adopt this work that too when he didn't had much experience....he is a amazing person Sid..he handles everything soo maturely..

Sid- *felt proud* yeah Aman...so I will hung up now and listen don't call me..just text me..

Am- ok Sid but there are soo many projects pending which need your signature..so we can proceed with the deals...the dealers have contributed 6months ago and we are soo thankful that they are ready to wait soo much as they really want to work with you!

Sid- *sigh* ok Aman..I will do something till then let things go how it was going before this call! *Chuckle*

Am- tere dimag me chal kya Raha h 😂

Sid- bss jasee ki tune kaha..I am now taking a official small break

Am- ok ok!

They bid bye and hung up and Sid silent the phone and put it in his pocket...he close the doors and went towards washroom too freshup and then went downstairs where his love was waiting for him 🤭💞

Sid looked here and there and found no one..not even a maid then he saw naaz coming out of the kitchen carrying the food plates....but what catch his attention was his naaz in a fucking sexy night suit

he suddenly feel hot all over his body and the memories of a day before when she literally gave him a handjob made him more hotter and hard now

Naaz placed the food plates on the dinning table and looked towards sidharth with a smile but it turned into a frown...she walked towards where he was frozen and just looking at her..