"Excuse me, but I'm not a body pillow." I roll my eyes. "You're right, you're my personal body pillow." She says. "You're actually such a baby." I chuckle. "I just love you." She mumbles, nuzzling her head into my chest. "I love you too, sweetheart." I smile and kiss her head. "You gonna go back to sleep?"

"No, I just wanted to be alone with you." She grins proudly. "Seriously?" I sigh. "I need all my Nevaeh time before I leave." She shrugs.

'Nevaeh time?'

She's adorable.

"Alright, I can get that." I nod my head. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Billie sighs. "I'm gonna miss you too, baby." I frown slightly. "Why don't we go out and do something later today?" I suggest.

"Maybe. I'm still kinda tired." She laughs quietly. "Okay." I smile.

"I love you, Vaeh."

"I love you, B."

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After laying in bed for a little bit, Billie and I are baking cookies right now. We cook together a lot for some reason, but it's fun, so I'm not complaining.

"Billie, you're getting fucking flour everywhere." I roll my eyes. "You know, your Jersey accent comes out when you're mad and it's lowkey hot as hell." She smirks. "You're on thin ice, Eilish." I laugh. "Sorry, Mom." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Watch your attitude." I say.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Billie smirks again. "I'm gonna f-"

"Oh my fucking god. Can you two stop talking about fucking each other for five seconds?" Isaiah groans. "Especially when Devin's over." He gestures to Devin, beside him.

"It's fine." Devin chuckles. "You don't have to tolerate this if you don't want to." Isaiah tells him. "It's honestly okay." He says.

"Okay." Zay laughs. "I mean, it's not like I like girls anyways." Devin adds. "True." Isaiah nods his head.

Billie and I finish baking the cookies and put them on a plate. Isaiah and Devin take one each to eat and me and Bil sit down on the chair we were sitting on earlier.

"Billie, these are so good." Devin says. "Oh, Vae pretty much did all the work." Billie chuckles softly. "Oh." Devin nods, looking at me with a small smile.

He's acting weird and I don't know why.

"Vaeh, have some." Billie says, holding up a piece of a cookie to my mouth. I open my mouth and she feeds a piece to me, making me laugh. "Shit, these are pretty good."

"I know, right? You did a good job, baby." She smiles. "You should give yourself some credit too, Billie." Devin tells her. "Dev, they're just cookies. I don't know why it's a big deal." Billie laughs.

"Right, sorry." He chuckles awkwardly.

See? Weird.

He's not even paying any attention to Isaiah.

Zay looks at me with worried eyes and I sigh before mouthing "Let's go talk."

He nods and I tap Billie's thigh, signaling for her to get up since she's on my lap. "Can you get up please?" I ask.