CHAPTER 11

Carlos: ROMAIN IS SCARING ME 😭😭

Nando: Why are you scaring my kid, Grosjean?!

Romain: I didn't do anything

Kevin: You probably did

Romain: Oh hey Kev. How are you?

Kevin: Awful

Kimi: Kevin...

Seb: We need to talk

Romain: At least he was being honest

Seb: ROMAIN!

Romain: WHAT?

Seb: I give up

Nando: Carlos?

Carlos: 😶

Massa: So, what are you guys doing?

Seb: Well...

~○~

The drivers are in the drivers lounge. The drivers lounge is a huge room in the tower of the stewards where the drivers can relax and talk with each other. Everyone active in the group chat except Felipe Massa is there. Felipe Nasr, Esteban Gutiérrez and the other Felipe weren't there. Gutiérrez has a meeting with his engineers, Felipe Nasr and Felipe Massa both just didn't show up.

Jolyon is trying to kill Marcus. At least it looks like that. They fight on the ground and hit themselves on tables and other stuff quit often. Marcus shouts the whole time in Swedish and Valtteri makes fun of it. Jolyon on the other hand is being tickled and throws punches uncontrollably.

Lewis and Nico argue. The last few weeks they did it a lot. Max always thought that they're in a secret relationship but now there is just hate. Lewis tries to manipulate Nico and Nico tries to intimiteit Lewis. They're standing in a corner beside the rest and discuss heavily. You can see in their faces that they are mad but Seb can also see the hurt feelings in Nicos eyes.

Carlos and Max are playing pat-a-cake. They happily hum to it and giggle the whole time. Max also eats ice cream and when he does a mistake he quietly curses in Finnish, hoping that Seb won't hear and than scold him.

Checo is sitting calmly on the floor and leans against a wall. He sharpens his knifes and in the end always pours a little bit vodka on it. Daniil then throws the knifes at the wall, above Checos head. The Mexican doesn't even blink when the weapons are thrown at him.

Danny, Jenson, Kevin and Hulk are playing UNO. The game is with German swearing, Italian curses and angry Danish noises surprisingly peaceful. But only because Jenson whispers his deathwishes to himself and doesn't say them out loud.

Esteban, Stoffel and Pascal are laughing and shows eachother something on their phones. The 3 rookies giggle uncontrollably and after a short amount of time Passi lies on the floor with tears of laughter in his eyes. Stoffel needs to laugh too and Esteban starts chasing him after joke about Frenchies.

In all this chaos and loud shouting, we have a haven of peace. Kimi is laying with his head in Seb's lap and sleeps. The Fin doesn't wake up, not even when right beside his ear Max screams like he's in a war. Seb writes down some things for Ferrari that aren't too relevant. He also scribbles down his list for groceries and his to-do list.

Suddenly, they hear shouting and a scream. Everyones heads shoot up in the air like someone told them that Elvis Presley is alive.

Wait, he isn't?
No Lando he isn't and now get back into the story. You still have more than 2 years!
Ugh
Anyway

Shortly afterwards Massa stumbles in, behind him is Romain. "Fuck you Grosjean. What the hell were you thinking?!" The Brazilian shouts. "Clearly I thought more than you!" Romain shouts back. Massa looks at him and Romain mockingly raises his eyebrows.

"And Kevin this little-" He starts but Romain puts him in headlock. "Now listen here you little bastard. You can insult me like you want and curse me how you like but never ever put Kevin's name in a bad way in your mouth. Never." He hisses and let's the Williams driver free. "Giving up already?" Felipe dares to say with a grin. The Swiss looks at him scornful and answers "A fight only ends when I have won. Not sooner and not later."

~~~~~~~~~~

ZHOU'S KITTEN IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE 😭😭

I don't know how Updates will be. Either much at once or nothing for an unknown period of time.

But now the serious part. You don't have to read this, nothing is coming after it. I'm just ranting about everything that's not going well.

It started some weeks ago when my far had to go. Service. Then my other older brother had to go too. My isä is in Finland at the moment because of an family emergency. So I'm back with my parents again. They hate me because I chose my far above them. My older sisters live there too. They destroyed my mental health so much that I want to run away or just die actually. And then my "father" scolded me because I watched something while eating and he came into the kitchen. Every time I have nothing to concentrate on I overthink. So, the whole day I play music, watch, write or read something or learn for my exams. I then told my best friend about it and she just laughed. I told her that I kinda have depression and anxiety disorder and she literally laughed at me and told me to not exaggerate. I tried to told her something for me life-changing but she told another friend of us immediately. I didn't had the chance to tell him myself so I denied what I just said and I have the feeling I can't be friends with her anymore and I feel like I'm dying inside but can't help me. But that's it guys, girls and everyone. So, if there aren't any chapters for a longer period of time, I'm not dead (I think)