Yuji Itadori (SMUTT)

A/n: both y/n and Yuji are 16 in this so it's legal ✌️😜

"So...when and you and Itadori gonna do it" Nobara asked "do it? Do what?" I asked confused "you know, give each other your V cards" she says. My drink sprayed out of my nose when she said that.

"Nobara! You can't just ask that!" I choked. "come on it's a harmless question, when are yous planning on having sex?" She asked "I-I don't know...I've just turned 16 so..we haven't really talked about it.." I say

After that conversation with Nobara for days the topic of yuji and I having sex ran constantly through my mind...

"What ya thinking about?" Yuji asked. His arms were around my waist and his head was on my stomach. "Hm? Oh nothing.." I say.
"You know you can't lie to me. What's up?" Yuji shifted so just chin rested on my breasts.

"W-well the other day.. Nobara asked if we were going to be..well intimate...and I dunno it's just been on my mind.." I explained "first off. our relationship has nothing to do with Kugisaki so she's out of line for asking you about your sex life in general but expcially since your sex life will most likely also be my sex life" he says

Yuji then shifted so he was propped on his elbows. "And secondly why didn't you feel you couldn't have come to me sooner about this?" He asked "w-well because it's sex..and I didn't know how you would feel about being intimate with me..." I say.

"Baby You're so damn gorgeous I can't wait to be intimate with you. But I just want you to be comfortable and be sure that you are ready for your first time" Yuji says. "You mean that?" I asked "Absoloutly. That last thing I'd ever want is for you to feel forced, like you have to have sex with me. I'll wait as long as it takes. Even if it means I gotta wait till I'm in my damn 30s. Your comforts is top priority. Alright?"

"I love you.." I mumbled Yuji smiled and leaned up stealing a kiss from me. "I love you too, always will" he smiles

"Can we...maybe try? See where things go?" I asked "you wanna try having sex?" He asked

I nodded and he sat up and got up. "Yuji..?" "just wait here a sec, Gonna run to my room real quick" he says giving me a kiss. He was only gone for like 5 minutes and then he came back.

"Where did you go?" I asked "Gotta be safe right?" He pulled out a couple of Condoms and put them on the bedside.

"Keep some in your drawer too Kay?" I nodded as he sat back down and hovered over me and gave me a kiss.

"Before we start, it's your first time so if at any point you feel uncomfortable or you feel like it's getting too much you tell me okay and we stop." He says

I nodded and with one last "are you sure" from him that was enough confirmation for him to go on.
It started with just a make out session, a bit more heated than usual and then he pulled away to pull his hoodie off followed by his shirt.

"Oh wow..." "what?" Yuji looked a bit confused until I ran my hand down the middle of his chest where there was a scar from when Sukuna had ripped his heart out...

"Y/n..." "sorry just...um...I wasn't expecting it to be that big..." I say
"I can put my shirt back on if that makes you more comfortable?" He offered. "No it's okay." I say, my hand moving from his chest to his cheek.

"Can take your jumper off?" He asked I nodded and listed my arms so he could pull it off leaving me now in just my shorts and bra.

"Oh man you're gorgeous y/n..." I couldn't help but giggle at how excited he was to see my breasts. "Can I touch them!?" I nodded and he gently grabbed the left on and gave it a gentle squeeze which made his face look like a kid seeing their favourite candy.