she laid on chris' chest in the triplets studio, they were about to film a podcast episode, he played with her hair while watching her figure out the lyrics for a song on her notes app "chris" vivienne spoke softly "mm?" he responded

"you have to film this now.." she lifted herself up, pressing her lips to his. what was meant to be a peck he made longer, placing her hand on the side of her face to keep her there "chrisss" she dragged out "matt and nick are gonna kill me if you don't do this"

and on que the other two brothers walked in "please don't fuck in the podcast room!" nick exclaimed, pulling vivienne into his arms and away from chris "your in my spot too, that's fucked up" matt sighed, shaking his head.

"so when am i going on this podcast?" vivienne placed her hands on her hips, staring between the brothers "now." chris smiled "we have a schedule to follow chris" nick explained "i've told you this like a thousand times"

she laughed— although there was a slight sting to it "no guys im kidding, i'll see you guys later, me and dylan are gonna go see diego's friends show" she gathered her things as they discussed about the episode, chris stood up after matt complained about him sitting in his spot once again and stood over vivienne

"we will have you on soon, promise" he kissed her softly once again and walked her out "where are you—!" nick asked as chris followed vivienne out the door "shut up nick!" he yelled back in response

"be nice, he means well" she spoke to him as he stood outside her car window, leaning in to speak to her "i'll call you later, okay?" she nodded "okay, bye chris" another peck, and another— and another "bye baby"

he walked back inside their studio and she began the drive to dylan's house.

this is what she had wanted, for the past two years vivienne wanted nothing more than to be with him again. he wss her first love, and it was the anger and hurt of losing him that kept her alive in a sense.

now she was balanced and her anger was now calmed. her songs were changing from rock to love songs again and her producers didn't know if that was a good thing. saying like 'changing your sound again is bad for business'

she called dylan, both to tell her about all her thoughts but to hear her friends voice— maybe she did have attachment issues when it came to her

"hello?" dylan said on the other side of the phone "are you home?" vivienne asked, parking herself in her normal parking spot "yeah i'm waiting for you mimis, are you outside? or are you gonna come in?"

dylan laughed at the silence "your driving so you don't wanna get high?"

"you know me so well dylan.. isn't it weird that like we've never lived somewhere where weed is illegal? like texas?" dylan responded with a laugh "yeah"

"okay well i'm outside, hurry up" vivienne hung up the phone and pulled open her social media, her messages being flooded by fans and celebrities wanting to collab.
one in particular caught her eye.

VIVIENNE ROSE RECONNECTS WITH LONDON LOVER?

she laughed at the title of the article, but pressed on it for fun. whatever the article thought they knew they didn't. boy was she wrong, pictures of her and cee leaving drakes concert together with her friends

his arm was wrapped around her shoulder— she remembered the moment clearly. he had make a joke about their relationship in the past, something the both of them had made fun of before. but the way the picture looked, it was bad.

she scrolled further into the story, which had receipts of her in london with the rapper from a year ago. she shook her head in disbelief. vivienne sighed, she was annoyed and scared that chris would see it and think the wrong way.