Fuck, you missed her with every fibre of your being.

Shaking off your suddenly melancholic thoughts, you scanned the room for Yo-yo. The mess of brown curls was lost in the sea of moving bodies, and you focused on the first flash of Brown you saw. Upon seeing Mack, you smiled at the sight of Yo-yo standing mere inches away from him. Your mission was accomplished, and all you had to do was not think about Daisy.

How utterly disappointing it was, when your thoughts wandered back to her. Back to her soft brown curls, slightly frizzy as they splayed across her bare back. You always swore you woke up next to an angel everyday, and Daisy would laugh as she showered you with kisses. Her laugh, flowing from her lips with a melodic grace as her lips danced softly across your skin. Back to her freckles, a constellation neatly scattered across her features that you had attempted to count many times. Back to her waist and hips, the slow curve that you dragged your fingertips over, until you finally reached her...

A hand against your waist startled you out of your thoughts, and you flushed slightly as you turned in your seat. Setting your drink down on the counter top, not wanting to enter into the range past tipsy, you looked up.

A sea of brown curls filled your vision, and your eyes slowly widened as you drank in the sight of Daisy standing before you. She had a hand in her pocket, the other stroking your hip in slow circles as your brain attempted to process. Her vibrant brown eyes crinkled at the edges as she watched the multiple emotions you were feeling flit across your face. Her skin was lit with the ever-changing hues of the nightclub, and you started to feel as though you were in a cinematic movie scene.

"Not a movie sweetheart." Daisy said, her velvety voice wrapping around your head and sinking you further into a trance. You could hear the undercurrent teasing, but elected to ignore it in favor of staring at her. Staring at her ridiculously attractive cheekbones, at her sharp jaw and shining eyes as she drank in the sight of you.

Jolting out of your seat, finally processing the fact that she wasn't a figure of your imagination, you wrapped your arms tightly around her shoulders as you sunk into a well-known embrace. Your bodies molded together, and you felt her arms tighten securely around your waist. You couldn't make yourself pull away, letting the hum of the nightclub fade into insignificance as you attempted to convey the depth of your emotions through your embrace. Daisy nestled further into your arms, your breaths synchronizing as you held each other.

Breathing deeply, you buried your nose into her hair as the familiar scent of vanilla filled your senses. For some reason, that gave you enough strength to pull away, but only far enough so you could see Daisy's face.

"What are you doing here?" Your voice was slightly breathy as you eagerly drank in the sight of her. She gazed down at you, her eyes fitting to your parted lips as you exhaled shakily. She smiled, leaning in closer until her lips touched the shell of your ear. You shuddered.

"My trip ended a bit later than expected," Daisy started, her tongue flicking out against your ear. You felt her smirk against you as a shiver ran down your spine. "And I didn't want to wait until you got home to finally see you, so I came to you."

A large smile made its way onto your face. Your girlfriend, who had just flown miles back home and who was probably jetlagged as hell, had made the decision to walk into a grungy nightclub in search of you. At the mere thought of how much effort she'd put into seeing you, you crashed your lips against hers.

Her lips met yours with an equal amount of ferocity, and you felt her dragging you away from the bar as she sucked your bottom lip between her teeth. You followed happily, all of your thoughts invested solely on the woman you were clinging to. She pulled you through a doorway, the security team waving her through as they recognized her well known status.