Prolog-My Interesting New World

"Die. Let the wrath of the gods pierce you....MEGIDDO!!!", said Lord Rimuru.

I, who was watching it from a distance, said to myself. Kufufu, amazing, very interesting, I have to watch him further. Why do I think like the black fellow, so be it, the most important thing is to be able to watch it in person.

A few weeks later. I, the observer, was in Clayman Territory. Surely this is one of the moments I've been waiting for.

"Put an end to all!!! DISINTEGRATION!!!", said Adalman.

But Shuna was casually waiting for Adalman to do that. I was also waiting for this moment since a few days in the forest near the Clayman Castle.

"OVERDRIVE!!!"

Adalman's skill was returned easily by Shuna. Then as I expected, Adalman and his subordinates disintegrated and were released from their binding curse.

There was only one sentence that flashed through my head, What a stunning performance, Your Highness Princess Shuna. I was very pleased.

A few months after that, I watched Hinata's battle against Rimuru live for the second time. It was amazing, very interesting.

After that, I, who was in the Kingdom of Siltrosso, naturally watched the sceme of Gandbell Rosso and his family from beginning to the very end. I saw in person the death of that Greed girl at the hands of the person she regarded as her own pawn. I also watched the western council meeting in inggrasia. Very interesting, especially when both White and Green made an appearance. It was astonishing. I also saw Razul's battle with Shion up close. It was truly amazing.

I must continue to split my soul, strengthen my subordinates, and create an army in order to continue to observe the events in this exciting world of Tensura.

I was now on my way to the Tempest Labyrinth, my duplicate body containing this little fragment of my soul disguised as one of the Eastern Empire's soldiers, in order to see for myself the invasion of the Jura Tempest Federation.

After a few weeks, I watched the battle between Rimuru and the two True Dragons live, it was extraordinary, Ciel seemed to be born now to keep up with them. From a distance, I could see Diablo clapping his hands while looking at his master. That's just how he is. I will also focus on watching while moving around, looking for the most comfortable place to watch.

And finally the time I've been waiting for came, The Great Tenma War. I split my soul as much as possible in order to watch from all sides. It was amazing, very interesting.

I had to follow Rimuru's life journey to theend. And watch this in person as much as possible until the end of Rimuru'sentire life story.