My Strange Neighbor

Hey guys! So this rp is requested by Ploinks and this is their idea so pls follow them. And I'm still working on the other and previous requested rp. If I'm not lazy :) well enjoy this rp guys.

Sonic and Shadow live in the same apartment complex in the rooms right next to each other, and the walls are thin, so when Sonic has friends over or throws a party, Shadow has to deal with the noise

Sonic and Shadow live in the same apartment complex in the rooms right next to each other, and the walls are thin, so when Sonic has friends over or throws a party, Shadow has to deal with the noise. In retaliation, Shadow starts to play rock music at top volume at ungodly hours at night. A few months pass, and they're both constantly doing things to get on each other's nerves without ever directly confronting the other. (Sonic has tried, but Shadow either never answers the door or is gone before he wakes up each morning, making it impossible to ever catch him entering or leaving his apartment.) Neither of them even know what the other looks like.

Then, Sonic begins to notice a strange habit of his neighbor's. Every night, once a month, he can hear his neighbor leave his apartment at the dead of night, and he doesn't return until the crack of dawn. Little does he know, the other is a werewolf who must travel to the woods  to transform. Although the werewolf retains his intelligence and awareness while transformed, he believes it is still safer for him and others if he is isolated during this period. Nobody knows his secret.

Sonic (whoever isn't the werehog) find their neighbor's behavior odd, but they can't suspect him of anything supernatural.That is, until, one night, he wakes up to the sound of a loud thud in the apartment next door, followed by a cry of pain and the sounds of shattered breakables.

Their apartment is in a rather shady part of town. Shadow/Sonic really doesn't like his neighbor, but he isn't the kind of guy to let someone get robbed. He rushes over and practically kicks down the door, a weapon in hand (baseball bat, guitar, etc.)... and stares, dumbfounded, at the scene that greets him.

Meanwhile,Shadow (the werehog) had gotten a little too drunk earlier in the day and had passed out on the couch, sleeping right through the evening. Now he's standing in the middle of his apartment room, fully transformed, couch broken, living room table overturned, with a bewildered neighbor standing in his doorway, looking right at him.

Chaos ensues.

Yeah so here it is and enjoy guys and have fun!