ᗰᗩᘜIᑕ ᗷᑌᒪᒪᗴT

Start from the beginning

Scott: What happened to you this morning? Lydia came up to me this morning and she was pissed cause you didn't drive her to school this morning. She had to ride the bus and you know how much she hates riding on the bus.

Dang it i knew i forgot something. I slammed my head in my locker and my face contorted into a face that said 'im a dead man'. Styles put his hand on my shoulder and said in a sad tone.

Styles: Im sorry man, i'll make sure your flowers at your funeral are pretty...... Oh no.

I looked up from my locker to see why Styles said that last thing. And what i saw took my breath away in both amazement and dread. It was Lydia and she was angry, which to be honest was kinda hot. I furiously shook my head of that thought as Lydia came up to me and Scott and Styles left me to die.

Lydia slammed me into my locker and pinned me to it as she said.

Lydia: What happened to you this morning mmm?

Andrew: Im sorry Ariel.

I grabbed her and lead her to an empty room and sat her down and lifted my leg to show her my bandage. She tried to take it off but i shook my head at her as i said.

Andrew: I wouldn't do that if i were you.... Last night me and Derek was chasing the Alpha and as soon as me and Derek got close to catching him me and him got shot with a special kind of wolf's bane.... And i have to find it.

Lydia looked up to me and thought for a moment then said as she got up and caressed my arm.

Lydia: What kind of Wolf's Bane was it?

You see after Lydia found out about me being a were-dire wolf she went to Arthur cause i introduced them the following day after i told her. And she began to read up every book that Arthur had in his library, so she is very knowledgeable.

Andrew: .....Monks Hood.....

She looked up at me with a worried face and i told her.

Andrew: It will be ok Ariel, i already know who shot me. Now all i need to do is get one of their bullets.

She hesitantly nodded as i put down my pant leg then we left to go to our next class. The day went by pretty fast after that and i was getting in Black Betsy i saw Styles put on his brakes for something so i jogged over to see what was happening and i heard Styles say.

Styles: Oh my God!

I saw Derek there he was swaying on his feet, his arm still raised. I went up to him as he fell to the ground. I looked over to Scott hurrying over to us. And as he does we hear honking and yelling. I get up and look at all of them with a stink eye which made them hesitate and stop. I smiled to myself and knelt back down to hear what was being said.

Scott: What the Hell? What are you doing here?

Derek looked at me and i nodded to him as he spoke pointing at me and him.

Derek: We got shot.

I casually lifted up my pant leg to show him the bandage as Styles spoke.

Styles: He's not looking good, dude......

He looked to me and said with a questioning face.

Styles: Why don't you look like that.

He said as he pointed to Derek who bent his finger back and said.

Derek: You almost poked my eye out idiot..

Styles: Sorry man....

He said as he retracted his hand holding his finger with a pained look on his face as i spoke.