He heard a horn beep outside his window making him huff. Cora knew his momma didn't like when she blew that horn.

He grabbed his phone and wallet before heading back outside his room.

"Bye momma" He yelled walking towards the front door.

"Stop yelling, bye baby" She yelled back making him smile as he left the house.

He made his way to the car seeing someone in the passenger seat, he sighed opening the back door then getting in.

"Hey boo" Cora turned around with a smile on her face and a blunt in her hand causing Kaison to side eye her.

"Hey twin" Kaison responded back uneasy, watching as she passed the blunt to the person in the passenger seat.

"Don't be rude bae, say hi" Cora mugged causing Mar to smack his teeth.

"Wsp foo" He said not bothering to turn around.

"Hey lamar" Kaison answered back with a  bored tone. There was an awkward silence before Cora cleared her throat, pulling off.

-

"Kaison" He heard someone yell causing him to scrunch his face up and turn around on the block.

Kaison and Cora got into it because her and Mar wanted to go over to his trap for a little but kaison wasn't up for it.

He felt kinda guilty too honestly because him and Messiah had grown closer over the past couple weeks, and hanging around his opp played on his conscience.

So he said he'd just walk back to her house, it wasn't that far anyway.

He was on the block currently though, their house was only a street over. The block was just where everyone hung out.

He squinted his eyes seeing Messiah.

His day honestly couldn't get worse, how was he gonna explain why he was on Messiah's block without Cora.

He started walking towards the group of people scattered around the porch and street.

But walking as slow as he possibly could.

"Fuck you doing here?" Messiah mugged  getting to the point immediately.

"Why you always so damn aggressive?" Kaison mugged back trying to avoid answering.

"Ahh my boy" Tj cheesed walking out of the house, letting the metal gate slam behind him.

He walked over, dapping up Kaison before draping his heavy arm across Kaison's shoulder.

Kaison's frown deepened a little bit feeling Tj's weight about to take him down.

Messiah closed his eyes trying to breathe, while also trying to ignore the jealously bubbling in him.

"Let's go" He hopped up, making the younger boy toot his lips up at him.

"Go where" Kaison inquired looking down at his clean nails , before feeling Tj's arm drop.

He looked back up seeing Messiah boring holes into Tj.

If looks could kill..

"My bad" Tj threw his hands up muttering something under his breath as he headed back inside.

Everyone else stopped their conversations to focus on the intense moment going on between the two.

"You finna get me tight" Messiah chuckled lowkey trying to calm himself down.

Why couldn't the younger boy just listen sometimes? Why did it always have to be a debate with him?

"Get pissy idgaf" Kaison shrugged crossing his arms.

For the rest of the friend group, this whole encounter was extremely entertaining.

Messiah was usually the calm one out of the group so seeing him trying so hard not to let this 18 year old make him mad was a show to watch.

"If I get to that car and yo ass ain't in it, see if I won't drag you by those nappy ass dreads" Messiah said before turning around to walk off the porch.

The others watched with anticipation as the younger boy stood there, they knew good and well Messiah would stick to his word.

Kaison bit his lip not liking being in the center of all these unfamiliar faces.

He sighed deciding he'd let Messiah have it this time.

He scurried down the steps to catch up with Messiah, secretly wishing Messiah would rough him up anyway.

He got inside the older boy's car, waiting for him to get in too.

Kaison was about to ask if they could get food but before he could let a word out a hand gripped his neck and pushed him harshly against the window.

"Why you always wanna play?" He asked watching as Kaison averted his eyes.

He didnt act like this with anyone else. Kaison was always respectful and easy going. He just honestly liked pissing the older boy off.

It was quiet for a few more seconds, as the sexual tension continued to build before he roughly let him go.

Messiah started the car before speeding off, seeing out of the corner of his eye the younger boy looking out the window as he rubbed his neck.

Kaison wouldn't admit it but the tent in his sweatpants was enough to embarrass him.

END OF CHAPTER