5. KKUMA

[IDOLVERSE]
PART 1/1

Having been thinking about it for a week already, Jeonghan finally decides to speak up his mind.
"Coups-ya... Let's go to your apartment.", he tells his boyfriend from where he was laying his head on his shoulder,
"I wanna meet your daughter.", he innocently states, and Seungcheol almost spits out the iced coffee he was sipping on,
"My daughter? What kind of scandal are you trying to create here, Jeonghan-ah?"

Jeonghan hits the leader on his chest,
"I was talking about Kkuma, you fool.", he huffs out in annoyance, but then a playful thought crosses his mind, and he sits properly to suspiciously squint at the elder, "But you reacting like that makes me wanna think that you are actually hiding a daughter somewhere out there, Choi Seungcheol.."

In response, Seungcheol laughs throwing his head back. It takes a while for him to collect himself before he cups Jeonghan's face to tease him back,
"Well that's not quite possible you see.. Not until you somehow, are really an omega like those mentioned in the fictions written by our fans and I have ended up impregnating you with our daughter. Although with complete honesty, I actually love the thought of it you know? I really wanna be inside you until I fill you up with all my seeds, my Omeg-"

Flustered,"Shut up.", Jeonghan cuts him off immediately,
"Stop reading those unholy fanfictions. They are really corrupting your mind."

"They aren't... If only, they are actually giving wings to my inner fantasies.", Seungcheol happily affirms, but the bell at the door rings again, meaning more customers were starting to enter the cafe that they were in at the moment, and so, "You are absolutely ridiculous Coups-ya.", the younger stands up to leave before someone could hear their conversation or worse, recognise them, "Cut it out and come on. Let's go to your apartment. I miss Kkuma."

Needless to say, Seungcheol is quick to follow him. However, he doesn't refrain from asking what exactly made Jeonghan so eager to meet his pet,
"But you didn't tell me yet... Like why so suddenly? I mean, it isn't quite often that you think of her."

"I don't know.. Yesterday I was binge watching on YouTube and suddenly your episode on the Dog Guest Show popped up, so I watched it.., and now I miss her. It's been too long since we last met, so I wanna see her. Is it too much to ask for?", he responds, starting to get a little annoyed about the fact that he has to explain so much just because he asked to be taken to Kkuma, but luckily, Seungcheol is always so attentive to him that he instantly catches the shift in his mood.

"Of course not, Jeonghannie...", the leader is quick with both his words as well as actions, swiftly interlacing his fingers with those of Jeonghan's to slowly moving their hands back and forth,
"I just wanted to know why you suddenly missed her so much. I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"That's okay...I am sorry too.", Jeonghan sighs, "But can you please take me to her now? It's late already, and I really gotta be back before Seungkwan starts to nag me.", he explains, smiling when Seungcheol opens the passenger door of his car for him and,
"Sure thing, Love. Let's go now.", the elder says, before happily jogging to the other side and finally drives away.

However, only half an hour at the leader's house, but Jeonghan had already started to have second thoughts. Maybe, coming unannounced to Seungcheol's shared apartment with his Hyung wasn't a good idea, because now, he was awkwardly sitting on the couch opposite to where the leader's elder brother was sitting with Kkuma on his lap, holding her back from barking at him because she suddenly got extremely aggressive the moment she sniffed the vocalist's presence in the house.

"I am sorry Jeonghannie...", Seungmin apologises with a concerned smile plastered on his face, "She isn't usually like this... Maybe she is grumpy because I was about to take her for a walk, but then you both turned up at that very moment, and we had to postpone."