(Changed) Chapter 28 - Planning

ابدأ من البداية

"Possessing Intelligence alone dosent matter to Loki's children, a Monster is just a Monster and exterminating them is all they know." Hermes says as I think of Bete particularly and grit my teeth.

—{TimeSkip}—

We walk through Daedalus street seeing people rebuilding as They don't look happy with us particularly Bell. "You sure are Strange Sometimes, Bell I have no idea why you're so eager to visit Daedalus street" Hestia says in an Annoyed tone as we walk.

"I'm sorry but when I heard what Master Hermes said, I couldn't sit around at Home any longer" Bell says as he looks over at Guy who drops the wood he was holding. "Hey aren't you The little rookie!?" The guy shouts as everyone looks at us angrily.

"How dare you show your face here!? Y'given adventures a Bad Name!" The guy says as my eyes snap to him angrily but also confused at why they don't seem to care about me.

"Don't try to pretend this isn't your Fault you gonna say something or what!?" Another Guy says as the whole area turns against bell and I feel my skill want to activate but there are to many people for it to lock onto that it won't activate.

"Alright that's enough out of all of you! Bells questionable behavior you witnessed was a result of my financial debts. In fact you might call it the aftermath of his undying love for me! If your gonna Blake someone you oughta be blaming me! Let's go Bell" Hestia says as I Mentally face palm and start walking after them.

"I'm so sorry goddess because of me we're all" Bell doesn't get to finish what he was saying. "Don't Sweat it! You haven't needed a whole lot of hands on Hestia Guidance recently so it makes me kinda happy I get to do my job as Goddess again you y'know?" Hestia says smiling back at Bell who seems to be happier.

"I appreciate it Thank you so much" Bell says before looking up as people keep looking at us with many different Emotions. "Still all this Attention might make it difficult to search for Wiene" Bell says as I look around above at the people who stare at us with disgust.

"Good point we wouldn't wanna do anything reckless" Hestia says as Bell gets somber again which quickly becomes suprised as Ais Ends up in front of us after turning a corner as Bell gets nervous. "Move Aside Wallen-whatser-whatever! You're in the Way!" Hestia says as Bell becomes surprised as Hestia hugs his arm.

"Hello Are you listening to me?! Youhoo!?" Hestia says but suddenly Loki comes out of where Ais was. "Aissy Poo! Whatcha up to?" Loki says as Hestia becomes surprised at her being there.

"Well if it ain't the widdle shrimpette! Aisy-poo hurry on back to Finn. No detours, y'hear?" Loki says as Ais nods then looks at Bell who looks down ashamed and the Ais walks passed me as she leaves with Hestia seething.

"Heya Kiddo! So I heard about your little Faux Pas" Loki says appearing in front of bell surprising him. "I dunno what your plan was but I'm sure you know that protectin monsters would getcha kicked to the curb. So tell me lil' man how's it feel bein' badmouthed by the people who used to look up to ya?" Loki asks as bell looks away even more ashamed.

"What the Hell are you doing!? Get away from Bell!" Hestia says pushing Loki away. "Oh come on where's the harm? Not like I get to jab him often!" Loki says while smirking making Hestia more annoyed.

'Yeah, well, nobody asked you!" Hestia says as she continues struggling to push Loki away more. "Lemme mess with him a little  bit ya wet blanket! Hold on a kiddo! How's about we have a quick little chat I'm mighty interested in that newfound confidence of yours I promise I won't bite 'cha!" Loki says as Bell makes the executive smart decision to leave them.

"Yeah I'm sorry but I have to go!" He says as he walks away and i walk after him leaving Goddess and Loki to them selves. I follow bell Who looks somber as we eventually exit in front of the Hostess of fertility.