[012]~ 𝒮𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒰𝓃𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh Merlin, Dove. How stupid are they to think you would manage that?" He laughed.

Odessa smiled, though she did not respond. They walked in relative silence until they reached the transfiguration classroom. "Wait, we don't have transfiguration today?" Sirius questioned.

"Yeah. We don't have any classes today. It's Sunday, Sirius." She laughed. "I just need to speak with Professor McGonagall quickly." She informed him before entering the classroom.

———————————

"Where're you off to?" Andromeda asked Odessa as she grabbed her bag of clothes off of the spare bed.

"I'm staying with the Gryffindor girls for a little while." She explained. After making sure she left her space clean, she grabbed the long coat that was lying over the edge of the bed and began putting it on.

"Isn't that Reg's coat?" Pandora pointed out, smirking at the young Hufflepuff. Earlier that morning her and Barty had come down and found Odessa and Regulus cuddled up sleeping on the couch by the then burnt out fire.
Pandora had bugged her about it all throughout the day.

"Yes." She blushed, still embarrassed by the events of the morning. "He lent it to me when we first met. It's cold in the Gryffindor tower." She defended.

"Oh shove off, 'Dora. She won't come back if you keep teasing her." Dorcas rolled her eyes. "Besides, if you want to keep bringing it up, why don't we talk about how you and Barty J 'oh so conveniently' got up at the same time?" She shot at her friend.

Pandora sighed. "Touché, Meadows."

"Will you come back? I mean, not that you have to. I was just wondering." Andromeda looked to Odessa. Unlike her roommates, she was still hesitant to talk to Odessa. Like many other Slytherins, she was in awe of the girl's lineage and tried carefully not to offend her.

"I expect she'll be back by tomorrow morning. No way she can handle staying in the same house as James for long. Or Marlene's snoring." Dorcas laughed.

"And how do you know that Marlene snores?" Odessa smiled at her friend.

"Lily." Dorcas came up with as her excuse. The girls looked at her.

"When do you talk to Lily." Odessa laughed.

"When they talk about Marlene." Pandora joined in.

———————————

Odessa had to admit, she has gotten much better sleep in the Slytherin room than she did in the Gryffindor house. The girls kept her up all night asking questions about why she was gone.
Finally getting a break to herself, Odessa flopped down on the couch in front of the fire and cozied herself under a blanket. Unfortunately, her time alone did not last, as the marauders came barreling in through the painting of the fat lady.

"Go go go! Filch is gunna catch us if you don't hurry it up Padfoot!" James exclaimed to his friend as he held on the portrait to keep it from closing. Peter and Remus quickly ran past him through the opening. Odessa got up curiously to see what was going on.

She peered out to see Sirius jumping over stairs as they continued to move. "Sirius! You're going to hurt yourself!" She cried worriedly.