Undercover Lolita (1)

Start from the beginning

   "Nyeeeh...Kokichi! Cut it out!" Himiko huffed. 

   "Wha...! I wasn't...! I-I'm not doing anything!" Kokichi stammered playfully. He turned to Himiko with a grin that seemed both innocent and mischievous at the same time. "Why would you think I'm doing something?" Himiko groaned and hung her head in frustration.

   "Kokichiiiii..." she whined. Kokichi giggled and scooted closer to her, entwining his arms around hers. He looked up at her, making a cute and silly duck face at her.

    "I stop bothewing you if you kiss me," he said. Himiko groaned again, but after seeing Kokichi's duckface and hearing him talk in a cutesy way, a smile begin to creep onto Himiko's face. Kokichi had her right where he wanted her!  He took this opportunity to work his charm even more. He started blinking innocently at her while maintaining his duck face. Himiko couldn't help it. She started laughing out loud. 

   "Fine...but, only if you promise to be quiet after that," she said. 

   "I pwomise," Kokichi said.

    "And you gotta promise not to scare me anymore," Himiko added.

   "I don't pwomise that," Kokichi replied, shaking his head. He grinned mischievously as Himiko burst into laughter again. 

   "Nyeh....whatever," she said, and gave Kokichi a small kiss on his lips.

   "I didn't like that one," Kokichi said. "Do it again." 

   "Kokichiiii...you promiiiised!" Himiko sighed.

   "I didn't like that ooonnne!" Kokichi whined.

   "Nyeeeeh...!" Himiko grabbed Kokichi's cheeks and kissed his squished lips repeatedly before shoving his face away. "There!" Kokichi laughed.

    "Hahahaha...okay, okaaaay. I'll be quiet now," he said. 

   "Thank you," Himiko replied. They sat in silence as they watched the aunt and uncle of the little girl, Lola, were being interviewed again. 

   "When did you last see her?" the interviewer asked. 

   "We saw her last at her house, where she was supposed to be," the aunt replied.

   "We were visiting that day, and when we arrived back at our house, we got a phone call from Lola herself, informing us that her parents were dead," the uncle added. "She was sobbing hard. And when we went to go pick her up, she had already disappeared."

   "Pffft...yeah, right," Kokichi scoffed, pointing at the aunt and uncle on the screen. "You're probably the ones who did it." Himiko turned to Kokichi in disbelief.

   "You really think they would do that?!" she asked.

   "I dunno," Kokichi shrugged. "They seem kinda phony to me. This whole episode seems phony. I'm not saying any of this didn't happen, but I'm not gonna believe everything they say. Especially since people like to lie to make the crime seem more interesting. That, I can understand. Buuut...I wouldn't be surprised if some of this was scripted, or something." Himiko shuddered.

   "Well, scripted, or not, I hope I never just...disappear," she said.

   "Nee-heehee...but isn't that what a magician is supposed to do?" Kokichi said.

   "Ahem..." Himiko said sternly, pressing her forehead against Kokichi's.

   "Oops! My bad! I meant mage," Kokichi said with a cheeky grin.

   "That's right, buster!" Himiko said, thrusting her finger into Kokichi's chest. At that moment, the doorbell rang. Himiko looked at Kokichi expectantly.

   "Nuh-uh! No way, José! You're the one closest to the door," Kokichi said. Himiko sighed as she stood up. 

   "What a pain," she muttered as she trudged towards the front door. She opened it to find Celeste. "Nyeh? What are you doing here, Celestia?"

   "I was just visiting the houses, asking the girls a very important question," Celeste replied. "And since you are here, I might as well ask you the same, Himiko."

   "What question is that?" Himiko asked. 

    "Would you like to come with me to a lolita café?" Celeste asked.