Ivy's pov
I look out the window at all the buildings and palms flying by as we speed down the highway. I don't want to be here, I want to be at home. Scarletts nice, well I think she is unless she's tricking me and Colin seems nice but a little weird. I think he's a goofball. I catch Scarlett looking at me but then she changes and looks out the window aswell. "..I'm sorry to hear about you dad" she says but I continue to stare at the window "he's a good guy. Do you like his pancakes?" I nod but don't look at her "I always liked the ones with the chocolate in the middle being a surprise" she stops talking so I'm relieved. I continue to stare out the window and wrap my jumper around my thumb.

The car slows and we turn left Infront of a gate, Colin puts in a pin and they open. This must be where they live. I look out the window amazed, how can someone afford something as grand as this? We stop Infront of a double garage and Scarlett looks back at me "we're here. It's not as big as it looks from the outside" she smiles and unbuckles herself. They both get out and Scarlett opens my door for me "we can show you your straight away if you want" I get out and collect my bags from Colin and follow them to the front door "Rose isn't home yet, she'll be in this evening after school. She's leaving this year and going to uni" Scarlett informs unlocking the door. I follow her in and look around. There's a massive staircase and pots of flowers on the table with a view out into the yard, she's definitely got a white theme.

I take my shoes off my Colin takes my coat off my suitcase and hangs it up on the pegs "what do you want to see first? Your room?" I look at them with a neutral expression, Scarlett smiles quickly and holds her hand to the stairs "your room it is"...

I take my shoes off my Colin takes my coat off my suitcase and hangs it up on the pegs "what do you want to see first? Your room?" I look at them with a neutral expression, Scarlett smiles quickly and holds her hand to the stairs "your room it is" I follow her and Colin follows behind me "going somewhere new can be very scary so we've tried to make your room as cosy and comforting as we could. It's your own space". I follow her up my hand tucked by my sides and she stops outside a door "this is Roses room" she carries on "this is her bathroom but you both now share it" she opens the door so I have a quick pier in "luckily it has two sinks so you can both brush your teeth or whatever at the same time. It's completely Roses touch" she carries on and raises her shoulders but drops them "and this is your room. I hope you like it". I open the door slowly and look around, Scarlett turns on a lamp making it warm and smiles "is it okay?" I nod shyly and look at what's on the dresser "Rose added the candles. I'm not sure if your allergic to anything so rad the ingredients on them just incase". I sit on the edge of the bed and Colin lays my suitcases on the floor Infront of the bed "did you need help unpacking?" I shake my head and swallow which turns out to be very loud "we should carry on with the tour and then you can unpack whilst we make dinner. Does pizza sound okay?" I nod again "good. That's Roses favourite dinner".

 That's Roses favourite dinner"

They give me a quick tour and then take me back to my room so I can have some alone time which is definitely what I need

They give me a quick tour and then take me back to my room so I can have some alone time which is definitely what I need. I unpack my suitcases and put my clothes in the draws even though hopefully I won't be here too long. It's nice to think that Scarlett took time to decorate my room but the more I think about it, the more I remember she left me. I lay on the bed and sink into the gazillion of pillows that are on it and pull the crochet blanket over me. This is going to be a long visit.

There's a nock on the door so I sit up quickly, Scarlett opens it with a soft smile "pizzas ready? Do you eat salad? Surely your dad makes you eat salad right?" I nod and swing my legs over the side "that's good. I did tell him the one thing I wanted him to do was make you eat veg and fruit from a young age". I walk past her and head down the stairs "what about olives? Do you like-" I shake my head and wait for her at the bottom to show me where to go. I follow her to the dining room and sit down in one of the six chairs. It's white aswell of course with napkins and the cutlery perfectly layed. Two pizzas sit in the center with steam evaporating off them and the smell of cheese making its way through the house. "Take as many bits as you would like. Roses got some still in the oven to keep warm" Scarlett says handing me a pizza wedge. I take two slices off and put them on my plate with a scoop full of salad leaves and a spoonful of dressing. I wait patiently until they are ready and we all start dinner together "so what are your hobbies Ivy? Do you like swimming or football?" I look up at Scarlett and mouth 'swimming' she smiles and eats some pizza. I nearly finish eating when the doorbell rings "m" Scarlett makes a noise and wipes her mouth delicately with a napkin "Rose must be back" she pushes her chair out and heads to wear the sound comes from. I put my knife and fork down and quickly run out of the room and upstairs before Scarlett opens the door "Ivy?' I hear her question just as I close the door to my room.