Brownie Attack Chapter 1

Beeeeeeeep  …  Beeeeeeeep  …  Beeeeeeep.

The noisy alarm clock goes.

‘’Urrrggg’’ I moaned, I reached over my table and slammed my hand over my alarm clock.

I got out of bed and I slipped my fuzzy pink shoes on and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. When I was done I slipped on my hideous school clothes. Black pants,black walking shoes and a white polo shirt. 

“COMON KAITLYN WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!” My 18 year old brother Dylan screamed.

‘’IM COMING CANT YOU WAIT??!!’’ I screamed back at him.

I quickly stuffed my school books into my Barbie backpack and my precious sparkly pink diary I share with my best friend Amy. Next I looked into the mirror to fix up my hair. ‘’What a mess’’ I think.

I grabbed my medium sided Barbie brush on my pink dresser and I bush out the tangles out of my long strawberry blonde hair. I put a little lip-gloss and some light color eye shadow on top of my midnight blue eyes. Then I put my lucky transparent elastic bands into my hair and I tied them up into 2 pony tails.

I raced down stairs to meet up with my brother but I don’t see him anywhere, I checked in the kitchen.

No-one?

‘’Hmm where could he be?’’ I thought

‘’DYLAAAAANN!!!!....’’ I shouted, no answer.

I tried again, but in a different room.

‘’DYLAAAN!!!!’’ I screamed on the top of my lungs. Still no answer.

I checked in the garage if he was playing with his precious fire breather guitar. He always says when he grows up he wants to be a guitarist and have his own band, and I want to be known as the Barbie collector because IM OBSESSED WITH BARBIE! I have almost everything Barbie in my pink room.

He is not in the garage ‘’Ohhh nooo!! Don’t tell me he left me here all alone’’ I moaned almost about to cry.

I checked outside if the his car was there but it was gone. Aww maan!

‘’Hmm looks like I’m riding my bike to school’’ I muttered under my breath.

I quickly grabbed my Barbie pink bike and stuffed up my hair into the matching helmet and I raced to school.