Prologue

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

✧˚ · . COMPLICATED ✧˚ · .

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Where a servant caught the attention of the mighty Master Jinshi. However this was all to catch the attention of the uncaring Maomao.

••●•Warnings•●•• :

Slow burn

Maybe enemies to lovers

( smut if you want )

poisoning

••●••Disclaimer ••●••

Characters do not belongs to me ! !

Introduction :

A little girl of 8 is gathering flowers in her hands, smelling the flowers outside of her porch. She could feel the corners of her lips lifting up. 'They're so beautiful, I will take them to mama !' She ran inside her house, with a wide smile, she spotted her mother cleaning the dishes. " Mama ! Mama! Look ! I got these flowers for you! " She smiled warmly but was met with a cold glare.

" You should be learning to do chores, not this-!" Her mother slapped her hand away, took her arm to drag her to learn how to clean to be a good wife. Her mother wished to sell her to some wealthy family to help her to get out of her miserable situation. Life wasn't easy sometimes, you wouldn't eat for days because you gained too much 'weight' according to your mother or you would spend your time learing how to cook, clean etc. However, you had a passion that your mother didn't know about, your love of painting. You ran to a abandonned house, to paint with your damaged brushes and small amount of paint but it satisfy you. You find this passion of yours by pure accident, you were bored at home so you decided to go find some 'adventures'. It's like that you find your happiness over the years.

At the age of 18, you could finally be married to a wealthy man. Your mother couldn't be more delighted to have money on her hand. His name was Satoru Tsukia. Coming from rich parents since birth, he was narcissistic, arrogant and a spoiled brat. Your marriage was already planned so you didn't have time to decline the proposal, your mom stressed you to be a good little wife who will do everything her husband would told her. It was time for the wedding, but before you decide to wear the gown, you took a small walk on the street. It was calm, unlike your racing heart, afraid of disappointing your mother after all the sacrifices she made for you. You continue to walk before stopping in front of a small garden with differents types of flowers, you kneeled to smell them. You hear footsteps behind you but before you turn around, you were met by darkness.