Bio.

Lincoln Loud
Age: 11
Hi talent fore mastering and sensing kairu is high fore his age, even master Boaddai sees that.
In season 2, he will be weaker but still a great kairu warrior.
(This will make sense in the story)
Team: None. He does quest solo but joins team Stax on quest if asked.
He will gain a team in season 2.

Signature monster: Riptide.
All X-Drives:
(In the beginning, he will have 3 monsters and 10 attacks)
Monsters:
Riptide - Blue Elemental(received from his grandfather)
Scarachnoz(received from his mother)
Xydrow(received from master Boaddai)

Attacks:
Tar Balls(Green attack), Hydro Hooks(Red attack), Invisibility, Chemaster Clone(has the move from the beginning but has only enough power fore one clone ass he gatherers more Kairu he will be able to make more clones).
(They were given to him by his grandfather along with Riptid).

Web Attack(Green attack), Bio Breath(Blue attack), Paralysis Spray(Blue attack).
(They were given to him by his mother along with Scarachnoz)

Smoke Screen(Blue attack), Supernami(Red attack), Blackhole(Green attack).
(They were given to him by Master Boaddai along with Xydrow).

X-Reader:
Season 1: The same as team Stax, he has it on his hip.
Season 2: He will have lokars X-Reader. He has it around his neck like a necklace(like Zane).

Team name: Team Shadow.
Team members: Lincoln(leader and kairu senser).
Stella: she is his friend.
Haiku(same age as him): his sister Lucy's friend and goth, she is his friend and later his girlfriend.

When she and Stella join the team, they are surprised by Lincoln's strength and leadership. In the beginning, they are nervous when using their powers, but with Lincoln's help, they become a fantastic team.

Stella: She follows Lincoln's strategies but also gives her opinion. She thinks of him as her best friend. Her and Haiku are friends, and they, along with Maya and Gia, have talks between each other that they don't let other of the boys hear. She helped Haiku confess her filings to Lincoln.

Haiku: When she learned that her leader was Lucy's older brother, she didn't know how to act, but with time, she began to develop feelings for Lincoln and later confessed her feelings to him. Stella is her friend. She is upset with Lucy about how she treated her brother but got still reamed her friend.

X-Readers:
Both of there's, will be the same as team Stax.
Stella has hers on her hip.
Haiku has hers around her neck(like a necklace).

X-Drives.
(Unlike with Lincoln, they will be weaker, which means both of them will have 1 monster and 3 attack X-Drives).

Stella:
Signature monster:
Ocelot - Green Animal(Her first monster.Given to her by master Boaddai).
Attacks:
Laser Claw(Red attack), Earth Slam(Red attack), and Anti-Matter Saw(Green attack)
(Given to her by master Boaddai along with Ocelot).

Haiku:
Signature monster:
Bruticon - Red Machine(Her first monster.Given to her by master Boaddai).
Attacks:
Degeneration(Red attack), Plasma Energy Blast(Red attack), and Magna Slam(Red attack)
(Given to her by master Boaddai along with Bruticon).