Cassian-"Whould You Rather...?"

Pairing: Cassian x Reader.
Summary: Trying a new game on game night raises questions about feeling between friends.
A/N: this is my first time Writing for cass. Its unedited to forgive me. Hope you guys like it!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Game nights with inner circle are always fun. We've had this tradition of holding a game night every month and everyone had to attent it. No excuses.

After the war, it had taken time for everyone to loosen up, given the stress of the aftermath of war and of a certain archeron sister thats causing too much of a troube. We push aside all of it for just one night and just have the fun And refreshment we most definitely deserve.

But after a while the games get boring...

"I am not playing charades," Feyre begins and turns to Cassian. "or cards," She looks at Mor. "And definitely not Truth and Drink, again."

"Yes, please. It's boring now." Rhys adds.

Cassian eyes flickering between all of us and looks actually offened when he sees we all agree. "Oh come on, we play them every time!"

"Exactly." Amren rolls her eyes. Azriel silently nodding.

"But- it's a tradition. We always play cards at least once." He looks at Mor, his eyes silently begging her for help. But when she too shrugs, He mouth drops and he looks truly hurt. He pouts and crosses his arms in front of his chest, huffing like a child who just got his toy taken by his parents. My lips tug up at his adorable face.

Deciding to interfere, I sit up and say, "How bout we play a new game?". This gets me everyone's attention.

"What kind of game?" Rhys speaks everyone's questions.

"I don't know, um...," I search for a different kind of game. My eyes snapped to Feyre,"Do you remember that time we talked about you human life and you said there was a game that you and your sister's would play when you were little?" Her brows twist in confusion. "Mor was there too. Remember something like 'this or that' I think."

"Oh I remember! 'Would you rather?'" Mor exclaims. Feyre nods in understanding.

"Let's play that." I smile to everyone.

"How?"

"It's really easy. All you have to do is place two situations in frond of somebody. Any two situations and the person has to choose one from those." Mor answers Rhys.

"What if the person doesn't choose from the choices given?" Cassians eyes show interest.

"Not allowed. They have to. It's a mandatory rule of the game." Feyre replies.

"Alright but what kind of situations are we talking about?" Cassian raises an eyebrow and everyone's suspicion grows at Mor's smirk.

And there begin, probably the most disgusting and interesting game they're played yet.

"Would you rather always have bad gas or always have really dry mouth?"

"Dry month." Feryre winces at the thought of having the former.

"Would you rather wear a constantly changing outfit or a constantly changing hairstyle?"

"Clothes. My hair are too good to be changed." Rhys smirks.

"Would you rather be reincarnated as a sea Animal or a land Animal?"

"Sea. At least there'll be quietness there." He glances at Cassian to which cass tries to flick his head and fails, earning laughs from everyone.

"Would you rather date your best friend or someone you don't know?"

Cassians question comes out of nowhere and I have to think about it a bit. Ignoring everyone's stare, I look into cassian's eyes and answer,"best friend." A moment passes and no one speaks. Something flashes in his eyes but is gone before I could register what is was and he averts his eyes.

"Would you rather be smacked in the face with a fish or farted on?"

"Smaked by a fish." Mor gags at the latter choice.

"Would you rather wear illyrian leathers for the rest of your life or wear a pink frock for the rest of your life?"

"The pink frock! Are you kidding me? The leathers get too hot." Everyone laughs at the image of cassian in a pink cute dress, they imagine.

"Would you rather have a huge booger hanging out of your nose for the rest of your life or a pimple on your forehead for the rest of your life?"

"Oh gods. A pimple. Definitely." Feyre throws her head back, laughing at her mates answer.

"Would you rather have you tounge pierced or tattooed?"

"Why should any of those things be on tounge?" Azriel winces but decides peirceing doesnt sound as bad as a tattoo on a tounge.

"Would you rather be born without knees or without elbows?"

"Oh elbows. Because how else will I be able to walk over my enemies ashes?" Mor gives a smug expression.

"Cassian," Mor has that evil glint in her eyes, she has when she's about to do something devilish. "Would you rather kiss Y/N or Nesta?" She smirks.

"Oh I am not answering that." Cassian scoffs. "Nono, nono. You have to, remember, it's mandatory. Right feyre?" Mor's smile widens when Feyre nods.

Everything silences. I expect everyone to get awkward but am shocked to see how they all look at cass, awaiting his answer.

I meet his eyes, scared and a little excited. I swallow when he clears his throat, obviously trying to enlonger his time.

"Oh would you look at that. Its been so long since we've been playing." He suddenly stands up. "I'm soooo tired." He fake yawns. "Well I'm gonna go to sleep. Got early morning training tomorrow." He starts towards the door as Mor yells out,"What no! You haven't answered yet!" But her words mean nothing as he is already out the door before anyone stops him.

After a moment of silence from his sudden disappearance everyone starts agreeing to the fact that it is quite late. I have to admit, we have been playing this all night. I didn't realise where time went.

Although I am a bit sad about not getting the answer to the last question, I don't let it show on my face as I wish everyone Goodnight and go to my own room. Laying on my bed I think that cassian will definitely choose Nesta if given the chance.

But maybe, just maybe, there is a chance that he chooses me given how he was looking at me earlier.

I guess we'll never know.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●