Spending Christmas with each Avenger

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Why do you put dead trees in your houses? Is it because of the wood? And why does this 'Santa' lives in the north? Would he like to live at Niflheim?"

Y/N sighs, but he's entertained by Thor's aloof behavior. "Tell you what. How about we celebrate Christmas together? That way, you can know the holiday better."

"Participating in the holiday?" Thor asks himself. "There is no better way to learn than experiences. You got yourself a deal, my beloved. Let's celebrate this holiday."

Bruce

Inside of their house, Bruce is looking outside via the window, looking at the white day. From behind him, he hears his boyfriend walking towards him to hug him behind him.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie."

"Merry Christmas." Bruce smiles. He looks back outside. "Looks like we've got a white Christmas..."

"What about it?"

"It gives me nostalgia." Bruce answers. Besides him, the other man joins him to watch the view. "I sometimes miss when things were... simpler. No stress about unleashing the Hulk. No stress about my reputation. The list goes on and on..."

From besides him, Y/N can notice a sad smile on Bruce's face. One that misses when there was a time were barely any problems. That's when he gets an idea in his head.

"Let's go outside."

So they did. After getting all dressed up, alongside grabbing some equipment, the couple gets to a lonely park. There is a thick layer of snow at their feet as they stand on a hill. Bruce is wonder why Y/N has a sleigh.

"What are going to do with that?"

"Sleighing. What else?" Y/N smirks happily. He puts the sleigh on the ground, holding it tight so it won't go away. Then he looks back at Bruce. "C'mon. Don't be shy."

"Are you serious?" Bruce sounds genuine. "We're not kids."

"I know, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun." Y/N holds up his stance. "C'mon. It's going to be fun. I make sure I hold you tightly."

Bruce slightly gulps at the small flirt. For whatever reason, he seems to be convinced by him. "Alright then."

The scientist sits down on the front. Afterwards, Y/N sits behind him with his arms around the other man. "Let's go! Full speed!"

"What? Wait!"

Without hesitation, Y/N uses his legs to push them down the hill. Although not the biggest, it does make Bruce skip a heartbeat as the wind hits him. It only takes around 10 seconds to have the two men arrive at the lower part. All the while, Bruce is holding the sleigh with his dear life. As the sleigh stops, it hits a tree branch, making both men lunge forward and fall on the snowy ground.

Y/N instantly jumps up with excitement. "Yeah! We did it!"

"My head..." Bruce quickly gets up as he feels the cold at his face. He's quick to hold himself to warm himself up. "Holy shoot, it's cold."

"That's what winter is all about." The difference between attitude continues to grow. "What do you want to do next? Making snow angels? Make a snowman? How about a snowball fight, huh?"

Although with the cold, Bruce can't help but smile. "Let's do everything."

Pietro

"I fucking hate this weather."

At the Avengers base, Y/N looks at the entrance of the living room to see Pietro walking in. His head is red and a bit bruised.