Spending Christmas with each Avenger

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"That you are quite your work. You would make an amazing stay-at-home husband."

Steve smiles. "I don't think I'm going to retire anytime soon. Oh, and husband?"

"I said what I said."

Steve smiles even harder, loving the thought they're going to get married. With them living a normal life, Steve cooking, Y/N making sure everything is clean. Just doing normal things.

Eventually, Steve puts the cooked food on the plates. Then he grabs the gracefully and walk to the other room. On the decorated table with a candle on it, he places down the plates. Soon enough, Y/N walks back, wearing a fancy shirt with some pants.

"I've been waiting for this the entire day."

Steve offers a chair for Y/N to sit on. "Then let's enjoy this."

When he sits down, he pushes the chair to the table. Afterwards, Steve walks to the other side of the table and sits down as well. Before they begin eating, they both look at each other to say one thing.

"Merry Christmas."

Thor

As the thunder watches tv, walk around and generally living at Earth, he notices one odd thing. Everyone has been talking about Christmas, though he doesn't know what exactly it means, and why people from Midgard loves it. So, he gets to his recently committed boyfriend to ask further info.

"Greetings Y/N. Recently I saw all these people on the technical screen talking about 'Christmas'."

"Oh, you don't know what that is?" For Y/N, he can't imagine someone living on this planet without knowing what Christmas is, but being from another realm means another culture and thus separate holidays. With that in mind, it doesn't seem all that surprising Thor wasn't aware of it. "It was originally a celebration of the birth Jesus Christ, but nowadays people just celebrate it together with friends and family."

"A celebration of someone's birth date?" Thor is intrigued. "How important is this 'Jesus Christ'? Is there any chance I could meet him?"

Y/N awkwardly laughs. "Well, Jesus has passed a long time ago. But the bible says he comes back to life on day."

"From Valhalla? He must be beyond a regular god." The blond is amazed.

"Uh..." Y/N feels like the conversation is going to derail if they continue talking about this. "Let's talk about Jesus later. Let's say he was important thousands of years ago by teaching people about Christianity. Nowadays though, instead of celebrating his birth, people give gifts together, put on the Christmas tree and have a merry time."

"Interesting. Your culture evolved to have the same celebration meaning something else." Thor sounds super interested. "The screen also mentioned something about a large man in red breaking in homes."

"You mean Santa Claus?"

"Yes. I heard he's in the north. Why haven't the army took care of him?" Thor says with confusion.

"He isn't a villain." Y/N corrects him. "It's just a children story. Parents want to make sure their kids grow up good, so they say to them they get coal to their kids if they misbehave. However, if they're nice, they get rewarded by Santa."

"Coal is considered a punishment?" Thor let out a hum. "Humans are such odd folk."

"Are we?" If anything, Y/N found Thor odd, but that's how the world works. "Is there anything else?"