[GENSHIN IMPACT] Scaramouche One-Shot

Alright this is originally for my tikitoki, but then it keeps removing it, so I'm posting it here.

This sucks tbh, we need to get a 'fanfic' valid contents, and ofc that is a lot of process for an ai to verify given that people can use the fanfic tag to post things.

Well, just gonna post this here cause why not.

----------

Memories of Two

----------

Things have changed, but you don't know what it is. Was it the way the Akademiya has accepted dancing and theater activities in their field?

Was it the way there are no more Akasha Terminals used by the scholars?

Or was it the way the youngest archon of the seven has been recognized?

You don't know.

It has been more than months since your beloved master and…friend, the Balladeer, has left you where he found you — the abyss.

He found the shivering, hungry, and tired you in the abyss. At first you were a strange creature he almost ended, but then he recognized your strength, your potential.

You didn't know how rare it is for him to recognize someone's strength, that the way he took you in his care was actually a miracle for the other agents when he brought you in Teyvat.

No one knows where you came from, not even you yourself. No one knows why you can control the cryo element without vision.

But one thing is for sure, the Balladeer took interest in you and made you his loyal follower.

You were his tail, you are everywhere he goes. Behind him, in front of him, you protect him with your entire heart.

One of the harbingers, the Doctor, has been insisting your master to know more about you, to open your secrets like a box, quite literally.

But you are considered a special case regardless, until your little group has taken information about a certain golden-haired traveler found in Mondstadt.

Your master himself tried to meet this traveler, this golden traveler. When he came back, he had a..little realization about the world.

A few more months after he met this traveler, he went to do more research, he went to the abyss without you.

When he came back, one day, with the electro gnosis, he brought you to the abyss, and left you there.

You had to take care of yourself, something that is quite easy to do, but your worry about your master has piled up.

He told you to not go to Teyvat no matter what. He told you to go to the deepest floor of the abyss, for you to find the answers, but you didn't follow him.

His obedient little follower decided to go to his world, to Teyvat, to make sure he's fine. His obedient little unknown and special creature went back to Teyvat against his orders.

Going against numerous monsters, creatures, all alone, tired, you went through so much to reach the portal back, the island near the land of freedom.

When you go back, you know where to find him. In the land of knowledge, in the land of the Dendro archon, Sumeru.

But why is it different?

Why does it look like your master hasn't done a single thing? He has the gnosis, right? You were sure of it.

But why? Why is he not here?

When asking the nearby fatui agents, they all recoil, accusing you of spreading misinformation or trolling them.