"Besides, Xiao Baili doesn't like me. She won't be my concubine."

He had a good relationship with Xi Rui, so he naturally knew that he liked Xiao Baili.

Most importantly, Xiao Baili seemed to be interested in Xi Rui.

Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo did not stop the two of them from going out. If everything went as planned, Xiao Baili would be together with Xi Rui, and he would not be a troublemaker.

Of course, he didn't say it out loud because he was afraid that his Second Brother would cause trouble.

Liang Hengshao's expression darkened again. "Old Fifth, are you not willing to help me?"

He suddenly felt as if his younger brother had escaped his control.

Liang Hengyu saw that his brother was still obsessed with this matter and was getting impatient. "Anyway, I can't use Xiao Baili and the Xiao Family. Just give up."

Without waiting for his brother to say anything, he opened the door and left.

Liang Hengshao couldn't help but smash the teacup in his hand onto the ground.

He somewhat regretted taking the initiative to let Fifth Brother go to the northern border.

While the Second Prince and the Fifth Prince parted on bad terms, Xi Rui took Xiao Baili to eat delicious wontons and bought a stick of candied haws each.

The two of them chatted and laughed, looking happy.

At this moment, two young ladies from aristocratic families happened to see this scene.

One of them, Miss Yan's family, wanted her to marry Xi Rui.

She wasn't happy about it at first. After all, Xi Rui was a silkpants.

Even if he became a dean, what could he do?

But now that she saw Xi Rui talking and laughing with the other girls, she felt a little uncomfortable.

Hence, she pulled her good friend over.

Miss Yan bowed politely to Xi Rui. "Greetings, Young Master Xi."

She was a talented woman in the capital, and her grandfather was a minister of the Supreme Court, so she was very confident.

Xi Rui was confused. "You are?"

Miss Yan gave him a smile that she thought was perfect. "My grandfather is the Minister of Justice, my aunt is Consort Hui, and I am the third daughter of the Yan Family."

Xi Rui was very cold. "Oh."

So she was the cousin of the Sixth Prince. No wonder she was also not pleasing to the eye.

Then, he was about to take Xiao Baili away.

Miss Yan didn't expect Xi Rui to be so cold and rude. She was even more displeased.

She did not move aside and took the initiative to ask, "Where is Young Master Xi going?"

Xi Rui raised his eyebrows. "What does it have to do with you where I go?"

Then, he hurriedly explained to Xiao Baili with a smile, "I don't know her." He couldn't let his little Baili misunderstand.

Xiao Baili could tell that Brother Rui didn't know this young lady, and this young lady had the arrogance of a lady from an aristocratic family. Although she was polite on the surface, her eyes were filled with contempt.

Obviously, she looked down on Brother Rui.

She didn't like women who didn't mean what they said. Since she felt that