41. Leader.

Your p.o.v.

The party started and I guessed the word got spread around because half the tribe showed up. I would keep getting pulled into a lot of conversations. The main question I get is "who is the father of the child, Neteyam or Aonung?"

Neytiri and Ronal would pull me away from the conversation tell them its "nun of their business." I was grateful for them. Neteyam and Aonung would be talking to some guys. I don't know what their fathers told them.

Hopefully it was something good. I'm not going to ask question either though. I'm not going to pier on their privacy either.

"So, the great son of the chief knocked you up huh?"

I turn around to see the same guy I saw this morning. The one that was talking to Aonung about the tattoos. I raise an eye brow up at him. He chuckles and holds out his hand.

"I'm Lucian. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself this morning." 

I look at his hand and cross my arms. Not making a move to touch him.

"You aren't a big talker are you?"

"I don't talk to people I don't know well."

"Maybe you could get to know me."

"No."

Neteyam says behind him. He walks over to me. I see the glare in his eyes. He wraps his arms around me. I look up at him. He kiss the top of my head. Lucian just watch. Not creepy at all. I think to myself.

"How are you feeling Princess?"

"I feel fine. Didn't expect so many people to come honestly."

He looks at Lucian again. Giving him an leave look. Lucian seems to get the him.

"Bye Neteyam, good bye yn."

He walks away. I give Neteyam a look. He kiss my lips. He hold me close while Aonung keeps his conversation going with those guys. His eyes are stuck on me though. I give him a smile. He returns one in my favor. Neteyam and I hanged out the whole night. We finally leave and head home right after.

Aonung picks me up and I wrap my body around him. Placing my head on Aonung shoulder. We walk into the hut. My body relax once the bed covers around my body. We fall asleep after.

_________________________________________
Short chapter sorry.