"X" Strikes Again

Songs for this chapter:
1. Happy together
2.
3.
—————————————————

Elizabeth:

Can't believe this is happening. I can't do any more party's. Caro dropped me off at my house just as I stepped in the door. My mom asked where I went. I told her how our neighbor took me to go hang out and how I'm finally making friends she seems happy for me.
"So are you ... into him ?" Mom asks.

"Ew no!!!! Gross remember I'm done with dating! And he's an asshole who's full of himself."

"Hey! watch your language missy."
She scolded me . Which is fair because I don't usually use bad language. I don't know something about him irks me.
"I don't like him like that ,he's not that kind of person he's more of a "player". "

I make quotes.  Players are just bullshit excuse for somebody who has no idea how to treat a person. For all I know he's probably just putting on a persona. He's probably just scared of being close to people.

Mom looks at me and squints her eyes roll them and walks away.

What's that supposed to mean?!!! I think to myself.

I sit in my room drawing and lost track of time. It's currently 8:30 and I am not even close to ready. What  am I supposed to wear? I mail through all of my clothes in my closet throwing everything on the floor. I clean it up later I think to myself. Knowing that's not gonna happen. "At least it's clean." I tell myself out loud. Suddenly, my mom walked by.
" I'm heading out don't do anything reckless there's money on the table 50$ get yourself something to eat for dinner. I will be back late tonight about 1 o'clock. "
This is perfect timing The bonfire starts at 10. I'll be back by midnight so this great.

I bounce up from where I was at and give her a hug and kiss on the cheek. " all right drive safe, mom I love you."
she hugs me tight "I know things are rough but it will get better" and she kissed my forehead.

I feel bad about what I'm about to do now as I look at the outfit I picked out lying on the floor.
A silver sequin top and a black mini skirt made of leather with the most scandalous black pumps.
I shouldn't do this she trusts me. I hug her tighter it's one time who can it hurt.
We release from our long hug I wave as she walks downstairs. My phone buzzes in my pocket it's an air drop.

An image of an x with a message below it "careful.your never alone not when your past hunts you"

My face drops in horror. All the blood rushes from my body. You have to be close to air drop things. I don't plan on find out if they are near I throw on my out fit and run down the stairs shit I forgot my jacket. Too late now I just need to be around some one so that if anything happens on safe mom already left.

I grab my keys pocket my phone and dash across the street. And knock on Carl's door to be greeted by a bunch of short people. Kids ????

"And who are youuu!!" A small child asks

"I'm Lisa is caro here?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"the kid asked as if this answer depends if he's here or not.

I was about to answer when Caro comes to the door "well who do we have here. It's not yet 9:30 You know you are a little early but that's okay. It shows just how you couldn't wait to see me"he said with a Wink.
He stars at me waiting for a response.
I chuckle a little trying to ease the tension. But it did not help.

"Alright let's go then" Caro says realizing I'm acting off.
He Turns to the kid picks him up and hugs him "be good for your moma you hear me"
"I promise but who's the pretty lady?"

"Ha I'll tell you later. Now I have to go" Caro said in a tough voice. I giggled at him and he glared. So I walked to the car and got it. watching him from the car he seems nice. Being the typical ass he is.