Chapter 13

In Lireo

Pov..

Amihan, Pirena, Danaya and Alena are having a meeting in a consultation room.. Meanwhile Muros, Hitano and Aquil having a practice.. Suddenly.. Muyak fly towards Amihan along with Imaw and say... 'Queen Amihan... Queen Cassieopeia is here.. With Vegas and Porsche..' Amihan feel happy and ask.. 'Really Muyak?! I want to see them! I miss Porsche so much!' Imaw look at the sanggres and say.. 'Queen Amihan.. I hope you and others wont feel shock... Cassieopeia summon 4 of to the main hall.. Muyak.. Go and call Muros, Hitano and Aquil.. They must know about this news..' Muyak then fly away to call out for those 3 generals.. Pirena then noticed something is wrong and ask..' Imaw.. What's happening? 'Imaw then reply back..' Vegas and Porsche is already dead.. 'Amihan and her sisters feel shock and look at each other.. Amihan then yell..' No! It's impossible! 'Amihan quickly leave the consultation room.. Pirena, Alena, Danaya and Imaw also leave the room and follow Amihan.. As Amihan arrive at the main hall.. Amihan feel shock as she see Cassieopeia is crying while holding Vegas and Porsche.. Not long after that, Hitano, Muros and Aquil also arrives.. Mira also appear and feel shock then ask.. 'Queen Cassieopeia! What happen to them?!' Amihan sobbing and kneel infront of Cassieopeia and put Porsche's head on her lap and cry hard.. Hitano also cry and ask.. 'Queen.. What happen to them... Please tell us!' Hitano stroke Porsche's head gently and look at Cassieopeia.. Cassieopeia also sobbing and reply back.. 'They went to Etheria and fight with them... When I arrived there.. Vegas and Porsche already dead!'

Hitano then hug Porsche as well and say.. 'No.. Porsche.. Please wake up! Open your eyes!' Alena and Danaya already crying.. Pirena touch Amihan's shoulder and hug her.. Imaw then say.. 'Dear Lord Emre.. If their fate to die in Etherian's hand and..even their death pain us very much.. We will accept it with an open heart! If this is Your will.. We will accept it Lord Emre!' Hitano kiss Porsche's forehead and hold him close.. Amihan then say..' We must prepare for their funeral.. 'Everyone nod and start to prepare for Vegas and Porsche funeral..

Meanwhile in Etheria..

Avria pov..

Avria is observing through the vision about Vegas and Porsche depart to Devas and say..' Finally.. We won.. They need to know.. They can't kill us!'Asval then say..' Im glad they already gone.. It will be easier for us to rule Lireo! 'Big then reply back..' Lets prepare for the final battle.. We will go to Lireo! 'The soldiers start to gather a weapons.. Andorra and Kim start to prepare for the battle..

Back in Lireo..

Pov..

Pirena, Amihan, Alena and Danaya along with Cassieopeia, Imaw, Muros, Aquil.,Hitano,Mira and Muyak(pixie) are standing around Vegas and Porsche.. Amihan cry as she see Vegas and Porsche are ready to go to Devas.. Hitano hold Porsche's hand and say.. 'Porsche.. Sweetheart.. I hope you will have a peaceful journey to Devas along with Vegas.. Please take care of your self and don't forget us..' Amihan stroke Porsche's head gently and say.. 'Please send our regards to Queen Minea.. She is our mother..' Alena and Danya kiss Porsche's forehead and cry without saying anything.. Pirena then look at Vegas and say.. 'Please take care of your self Vegas and Porsche.. We will praying for you both from here.. May God will bless you both..' Hitano then speak in his heart.. 'I will avenge your death Porsche..' Cassieopeia kiss both Vegas and Porsche's foreheads and say.. 'May you both have a peaceful journey to Devas...' Imaw then see a butterfly start to surround them and say.. 'The butterflies are here.. They are ready to go to Devas..' Everyone is crying again.. Amihan feel her body start to get weak and almost fall on the floor.. Pirena and Alena quickly catch Amihan and hold her hands.. Danaya then say.. 'Farewell to you both.. Until we meet again..' Vegas and Porsche finally dissappear as they go to Devas..

In Devas..

Vegas and Porsche pov..

Vegas and Porsche wake up slowly and look around.. Suddenly.. A beautiful woman walk towards them and say.. 'Vegas.. Porsche.. Welcome to Devas.. A heaven to all fairies..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Who are you? And how do you know us?' The woman (Minea) then reply back.. 'My name is Queen Minea.. Lireo's former Queen who got killed by Asval..' Vegas and Porsche kneel infront of Minea and say.. 'Your daughters send their regards to you..' Minea smile at them and say..'I know sweethearts..' Emre then approach them and say.. 'Welcome to Devas Vegas and Porsche..' Minea then say.. 'Let me introduce you both.. This is Lord Emre.. A God from Devas..' Vegas and Porsche bow their heads together.. Emre then say.. 'You rather sacrifice yourself so that you can fight with them in the next battle..' Vegas and Porsche are silent for a few minutes.. Emre then reply back.. 'I know what is your wish Porsche.. You wish that you want to return to human world and live together with Vegas again.. Am I right?' Porsche nod slowly while looking at Emre.. Vegas then kneel infront of Emre and say.. 'Im begging you dear Lord Emre.. Please grant our wishes..' Emre help Vegas to stand up and appear 2 swords and say.. 'Take this swords Vegas..'Vegas then take the sword from Emre while Porsche also take it.. Emre then say..' Use it well.. Focus on the battle.. 'Minea then appear a spirit gem and give it to Vegas and Porsche and say..' This is a soul gem.. Keep it with you.. 'Porsche then ask..' Lord Emre.. Do you mind if I want to ask you a question? 'Emre nod and reply back..' Of course my child.. What is it? 'Porsche then ask..' Will you allow us to live in human world again if we successful? 'Emre nod and say..' Of course.. You both will live together in human world.. Those symbols on your arms will stick with you along with the gemstones.. You both also free to come to Lireo to pay a visit.. 'Porsche then hold Emre's hands and say..' I have a last request..Please allow Hitano to live as a normal human again.. 'Emre stroke Porsche's head and nod in respond.. Vegas smile and say..' Please protect us Lord Emre.. 'Minea also stroke Vegas's head gently and say..' Lord Emre.. Please show us what is happening in Lireo right now..'Emre then show it to them through the mirror.. Vegas then say..' They are getting ready for the last battle.. 'Porsche nod and say..' Lord Emre.. Please give us your blessings.. 'Emre and Minea nod together and give them a hug.. Minea then say..' Porsche.. Vegas.. Please be careful.. 'Vegas nod in respond and say..' We will Queen Minea.. Lets go sweetheart.. 'Porsche hold Vegas's hands and dissappear from Devas..