Chapter 5

Pov..

After Porsche received an air symbol and gem.. Now, its Vegas and Kim turn.. Vegas also see another blue light and yell in pain as well as another symbol stuck in his arms..

Pirena feel shock and say

Pirena feel shock and say.. 'Vegas, you are the next keeper of a fire gem.. Vegas then reach out his hand and see a fire gem float above his palm

 Vegas then reach out his hand and see a fire gem float above his palm

Vegas then keep those fire gem and look at everyone.. Pirena take out her fire gem and say..' I will help you 3...I promise.. 'Amihan smile at Pirena and say..' Another light is coming.. 'Kim groan in pain as he see a brown symbol stuck in his arms..

Danaya then say

Danaya then say..' Kim is the next keeper of an earth gem.. Just like me! 'Kim then reach out his hand and see an earth gem also floating above his palm and keep it..'

Cassieopeia suddenly appear out of nowhere and say

Cassieopeia suddenly appear out of nowhere and say.. Congratulations to 3 of you..

Porsche frown and ask

Porsche frown and ask.. 'What do you mean madam?' Amihan smile and reply back.. 'Just call her as Cassieopeia.. She is an ancient queen of Lireo..' Porsche, Vegas and Kim quickly kneel down in front of Cassieopeia.. Cassieopeia then say.. 'Stand up 3 of you...' Porsche, Vegas and Kim then stand up and look at her.. Imaw then ask.. 'Where have you been Cassieopeia?' Everyone is looking at her and waiting for her answer.. Cassieopeia then reply back.. 'I went to my island.. I already divided those symbols and finally.. I found a new protector of those gems.. Now, 3 of them can use their Ivictus to Etheria along with the Sanggres..' Hitano then say.. 'I haven't train Porsche yet..' Muros also reply back.. 'Neither do I Cassieopeia.. I haven't train Vegas and Kim yet..' Danaya clear her throat and say.. 'We don't have a time for a training.. Im afraid that..' Before Danaya could finish talking.. An enemies start to ambush Lireo and attack them..

All 5 sanggres then change their outfits into a battle outfits and start to attack them as well.. Hitano pull Porsche away from the Etherian and strike them by using his sword.. Muros also pull Danaya and shield her then strike them as well.. Vegas and Kim feel shock as they see their friends already been a part of Etherian.. Kim then take out his earth gem and strike them.. Suddenly.. A pair of wooden stick appear in front of Kim.. Danaya then yell.. 'That's your weapon Kim! Use it!!'

Danaya then continue to strike the enemy while Amihan use her air gem and strike them.. Porsche also use his power and strike them as well.. Hitano keep his eyes on Porsche until one of his arms got strike by Time.. Porsche then yell.. Damn it! Stop it Time! 'Alena use her spear and strike others Etherian.. Pirena then strike them by using her fire gem.. Vegas also take out his fire gem and strike Pol, Tay and Kinn.. Porsche then see a blue sword that similar to Amihan and grab it.. Amihan then yell..' Use that sword Porsche!' Porsche nod and throw it towards Kinn's chest and see Kinn die..Hitano then strike the other soldiers and hide Porsche behind him and stab the soldiers.. Hitano then see his arms already cover with a blood.. Porsche then yell.. 'Hitano! You are bleeding!' Danaya then use her gemstone and heal Hitano's arms..

Porsche then continue to strike Pol and got strike back by Time and Tay.. Vegas and Kim yell together and say.. 'Porsche!! Damn it!!' Pirena then strike them with her fire gem.. Hitano quickly catch Porsche in his arms and say.. 'Porsche.. Please hold on.. Danaya.. Help me to heal him!' Porsche then reply back with a weak voice and say.. 'Don't worry about me... Just leave me here... Continue with the battle... Go...' Kim push Hitano away from Porsche and yell.. 'Its all your fault! Stay away from him!' Kim then take Porsche away from Hitano and say.. 'Don't come near him anymore! I will be the one who will take care of Porsche!' Porsche then say... 'Kim..please... Don't do this...' Pol then strike Porsche again.. Porsche then fall on the ground and cough blood.. Amihan strike them with her air gem and say.. 'Muros!Please take Porsche back to his chamber!' Aquil and Muros then take Porsche back to his chamber while others remain at main hall to continue with the battle..

Vegas strike Pol with his sword and yell.. 'Enough is enough Pol! You are my friend!' Pol strike Vegas but got strike by Kim.. Kim then yell.. 'If anything happens to Porsche.. I will make you pay!!' Pol smirk and reply back... 'Try me then..' Hitano use his sword and stab Pol's back and say.. 'See you in hell!' Pol then turn into ash.. Time and Tay retreat and dissappear from Lireo.. Danaya then say.. 'Hitano.. You should go and check on Porsche..' Kim quickly stop Hitano and yell.. 'Don't you dare ivtre! Porsche is like that because of you!!' Vegas sigh slowly and say.. Kim.. Please.. Stop it.. Don't be selfish.. 'Kim scoff and ask..' Who is selfish now? Me or you?! If you truly love Porsche.. You won't let Porsche to have a sex with Hitano! And you Hitano.. Please stay away from Porsche.. I will wait until Porsche recover.. Then, I will bring him back to human world.. That's where he is belong! 'Kim walk out from the main hall and walk towards Porsche's chamber and see Aquil and Muros are helping to change Porsche's clothes.. Kim then say..' I can do it.. You both may leave this chamber now.. 'Muros then nod and say..' Please forgive Hitano.. 'Kim roll his eyes and say..' I will forgive him if he stay away from Porsche.. That's it.. 'Aquil quickly pull Muros out from the chamber.. Kim then close the door and lock it.. Kim sit beside Porsche and ask..' Why Porsche? Why can't you see my feelings? You know how much do I love you.. But why it need to be Hitano? Im fine if you chose Vegas but not Hitano..' Kim kiss Porsche's hand and say.. 'I love you Porsche.. More than Vegas did.. I want to be your protector.. Not Hitano.. He only put your life in danger.. If Vegas can't take care of you.. I will take care of you sweetheart.. Im sorry for being aggressive.. I didn't mean to.. But you are everything to me sweetheart.. And I can't live without you.. 'Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and lay down beside him.. Kim stroke Porsche's head gently and fall asleep.. Porsche then open his eyes and see Kim already fall asleep beside him and speak in his heart..' Because my heart can't choose between you and Vegas.. That's why I chose Hitano.. Im sorry Kim.. But you are just a friend to me..'