“Mich, I don't think that's normal..” he mumbles, Cruz chuckles nervously “Haha. Yeah, I know.” they make it inside her office, the woman places her sweet coffee on her desk and Lance does the same, Cruz takes a seat and Lance sits in front of her table after putting the white folder in her filing cabinet.

“That's why I try to not do to Isanagi what my parents did to me, cause it's actually traumatizing.”

The room fills with uncomfortable silence, but it goes away when Michelle tried to make small talk.

“This is great weather we're having huh?”

She was the worst at this.

––––

Cruz waits outside the school, as the bells rings and small students start to run outside. Cruz waits patiently for her little brother until she sees him tiredly walking up to her, his brown bag behind him whilst his school uniform still looked tidy.

She opens her arms and crouches for a hug, Isanagi hugs her without enthusiasm. “Aren't you happy to see me bunso?” she asked, as the little boy just looks up to her and nods, still keeping his facial expression neutral.

“Let's go home ate.” he said, Cruz stands up and holds her little brother's hand. As they start to walk back home, talking a bit about their day.

––––

“Is ate Eira coming? I haven't seen her in a while..” Isanagi said, sitting on a chair at the table. Michelle smiles as she starts to cook dinner “Yeah! Why do I have a feeling you like her better than me?” she jokingly asked.

Isanagi snickers “She brings me Indian mangoes..” he smiles and Cruz smiles as well, she liked it when her brother and her girlfriend get along.

The doorbell rang and Isanagi quickly gets down to answer the door. “Who is it?” Isanagi asks, “It's your ate Eira!” the voice from the other side of the door responds and Isanagi opens it.

A tall woman with dark green dyed straight hair wearing a crop top and wide leg jeans stood out the door, a tote bag hanging by her shoulder as she smiled at Isanagi.

“Ate Eira! I missed you!” Isanagi cheerfully exclaims, as Eira smiles widely. “Isa! I missed you too! I brought Indian mangoes, want some?” the little boy nods and the young lady chuckles as she makes her way to the table after closing the front door.

Eira places the tote bag full of Indian mangoes down on the table, and Isanagi sits on the chair in front of the table and starts to take a few Indian mangoes, he smiles as he saw other sweets in the bag.

“Hey babe, I missed you. Did you miss me?” the dark green haired woman said softly, as she walked up behind Cruz and wrapped her arms around her waist. Eira cuddled with Cruz, both of them smiling with delight.

“Of course I missed you, me and bunso haven't seen you in a while..” the police woman said, giving a kiss to her girlfriend's forehead. Eira giggles as she receives the kiss.

Isanagi eats some of the sweets as he watched the display of affection between his older sister and her girlfriend, he just smiles as he continues eating the sweets.

––––

Michelle smokes outside the window, only wearing a tank top with pajamas, it was already later at night yet she couldn't seem to sleep. Eira on the other hand, has been sleeping peacefully on their bed.

‘I just want to sleep, yet I feel like something's going to happen..’

She blows out a puff of smoke, releasing stress as well. She sighs tiredly, as the woman suddenly felt hands wrap around her waist, she turns her head to see a sleepy Eira hugging her from behind.