5. The Fake "Love Story"

Author's Note - Sorry for the long gap, was traveling.
In case readers forgot about the last part, an officer was appointed to validate maya and Vivian's relationship status

.....

It was the day, the office Jay Mathur had to come over to validate Maya's grandfather will.

Maya had already called up Vivian before Jay Mathur - the officer for legal purposes.

Maya had asked her servants to prepare a special dinner, she wanted everything to go as per plan...more importantly she wanted Officer to believe their relationship. There was no way she would let her company go like that.

The servants were doing her work, and she decided to get ready. Her eyes fell on a black saree, she decided to wear it for tonight's dinner.

Maya - I hope yeh Vivian time par aa jaaye, we need to discuss what we will say infront of the officer as well.

She was finishing off her make up, when the door bell rang. She quickly ran to open it.

As she opened the door, Vivian just stared at his boss and stayed silent

As she opened the door, Vivian just stared at his boss and stayed silent. She looked flawless in his favourite color...he couldn't resist saying a wow

Maya - Excuse me?

Vivian - Your appartment! Wow, it's looking like a wow. Nice interiors, you have a good taste

He was embarassed and didn't know why he was staring at her like a fool. Did he just forgot she's the evil boss.

He shakes his head

Maya - Tum baitho, I will just get something to drink for you

Vivian took a seat, and wondered why did he stare at her like that, he never saw her in that manner. Did he just find her attractive??

Vivian - Get a grip Vivian, it's all an act. How can I even say wow just by looking at her, I have never found anything attractive about her! Remember she's your evil boss, jisne isse pehle seedhe muh baat bhi nai kari.