Cuiping didn't listen to his mother, her son was hers. How can you say that you will let go. If she can't get the money, she has to get her son back.

She went out of the room and saw from the courtyard that Li Weiguo, Xia Zhiqing, and the old woman were sitting with Camellia eating meat at the dining table in the hall. It's not a taste in my heart, my daughter actually stood with them to deal with her.

The road was pitch black, and she knew it well, and she could find anywhere even with her eyes closed.

When I came to the gate of the courtyard, there was a kerosene lamp in the house, Li Xiang was sitting on the bed playing, and Li Dashan was sitting at the head of the bed smoking dry cigarettes.

Seeing Li Xiang, she still felt very uncomfortable, she would definitely take Li Xiang away.

After looking at it for a while, Li Dashan put down the dry tobacco bag, walked to the gate, looked at the west of the village, and said to himself, "Why hasn't the camellia come back yet?" I won't have another conflict with her mother. I'll have to go over and see.

He returned to the room and said to Li Xiang: "Dad went out to find Sister Camellia, you come with me and plug in the door, and others tell you to open the door."

Li Xiang jumped out of bed and happily agreed to run out.

At this time, Camellia came over with a bowl.

Li Xiang greeted him happily, "Sister, what do you have in your hand?" How fragrant? "

It's the meat that grandma left for you, let's eat it in the house."

Li Xiang happily took the bowl to the house.

Li Dashan asked, "Camellia, why have you been there for so long?"

"Don't mention it, before I could talk to my mother, that Yu Cuishan came to call me. My mom didn't even say anything. Or my brother came back, avenged me and beat the little rascal. By the way, Dad, do you know how Yu Cuishan's hand was broken?

"I must have been beaten for doing bad things. "

That's right, he wanted to rob Xia Zhiqing, but he was broken by Xia Zhiqing. Dad, didn't you see that when Yu Cuishan saw Xia Zhiqing, that cowardly look was really relieved. Camellia laughed as she spoke.

Camellia has always been very close to herself, why did she have a conflict with Li Dashan. would rather stand by the side of Li Dashan, who is not related by blood, than stand with her, her biological mother.

Seeing that she could still think of bringing back two pieces of meat for Li Xiang, she felt a little more comfortable.

......

Tonight, Boss Qian came to collect the mountain goods, and Li Weiguo took a flashlight and went to the back mountain with Xia Qingqing.

When they arrived, Li Weiguo called Boss Qian twice. Boss Qian just walked out of the secret.

Li Weiguo went to the cave under the rock and took out all the wild things.

Xia Qingqing weighed with Boss Li.

Two hundred pounds of wild boar.

Eighty pounds of roe deer.

The hare together weighed sixty pounds.

Twenty-five pounds of pheasants.

Count together three hundred and sixty-five pounds.

"Now that the price of pork has risen by a dime, I'm not lying to you. I'll also raise the purchase price to give you an extra dime. Now it's seven cents a pound. Three hundred and sixty-five catties multiplied by seven cents is two hundred and fifty-five dollars and five cents. You still owe me thirty-two dollars last time. Now there are two hundred and twenty-three dollars and five cents left. "Boss Qian calculated the price.