Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jimin pointed behind them. Taehyung look at the direction and found Namjoon who is washing some plates. Suddenly the plates fall down and Namjoon widened his eyes. Exactly, Namjoon is just being Namjoon.

Taehyung then just shrug and eat his food.

Time skip...

It's 11 pm. After having dinner together, the 7 boys having some chitchat before all of them started going to their room, having some sleep. But not Taehyung. He's right now sitting on a bench near the sea, inhaling the cold breeze around him. It's night and nobody's there with him. He just love being alone and hearing the sound of the strong wave.

Suddenly, Taehyung see darkness. Someone close his eyes. He smile, manage to smell his boyfriend's scent from his behind.

"What are you doing, Jungkook ah?"

Taehyung's eyes opened again as he hear Jungkook's chuckle. Jungkook take a seat beside him.

"Why are you here all alone, hmm?"

"Nothing, I just can't sleep, that's why I'm here. I thought you were asleep, Jungkook?"

"I did. But I woke up and can't find my boyfriend anywhere". Jungkook touch Taehyung's nose. "And I read your text, saying that you're out here for a while, so here I am".

"I thought you will go back to sleep after you read the text I sent you".

"How can I? My boyfriend's not beside me. I can't sleep because of that".

Taehyung smile. "Jungkook ah, let's talk a walk together around here". Taehyung said and pull Jungkook's arm.

They take a walk around the beach. Intertwining their fingers and swaying their hands as they walk, both feels like they are finally having some sweet time alone without anyone around them.

Jungkook look beside at Taehyung who is smiling while sometimes closing his eyes. Because of the strong wind, Taehyung's blonde hair also make a mess, some covering his face, making Taehyung's ethereal beauty appeared. How lucky Jungkook looking at the sight in front of him right now.

Removing some hair that covering his eyes, Taehyung notice some stares Jungkook give towards him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. You look beautiful. Like always. But now I'm seeing you under the moonlight, showing me the out of the world beauty of yours".

Taehyung chuckle. "You're being cheesy again huh?"

"I mean, I can do that only times like this right?"

Taehyung stop walking. He knows what Jungkook is talking about. He face Jungkook, holding both of Jungkook's hand in his palm.

"Jungkook ah".

"Yes honey".

"I'm so sorry for all these. I'm so sorry for making a decision to hide our relationship. To be honest, I don't want to, Jungkook. But I do all these for you. Remember you used to be straight? Even I can't believe that you fell in love with me, so how can our friends? They think we are enemies, they only know us as student and tutor, what if suddenly we tell them that we are dating? What would Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung react to it? They are not used to you being gay, Jungkook. I'm afraid that they wouldn't like me and separate us. I don't want that, Jungkook".

Jungkook smile. "Hey, it's okay babe. I understand all that. I can't even imagine what their reaction would be after knowing about us. Like I know Jin hyung and Jimin hyung are so protective towards you. I can't expect them to accept me being your boyfriend. I don't care if they hate me, but I don't want them to hate you. Both of us have our own reasons, Tae. So I don't mind it if we hide our relationship".