"l-LEAVE JUNGKOOK" you shout trying to make him come out from his senses but he was so furious. You were sure that this is just a beginning if someone didn't come for your help.

This is what your father wants right. To his one and only daughter lives this way, get treated by this way, let him see too. As you thought and begin to shout more.

When jungkook was about to come closer, but before he could do anything...

" JUNGKOOK STOP RIGHT THERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER " 

You startled by the sudden shout but not more than jungkook. As you feel jungkook's grip on your cheeks, you are already trying to lose. You immediately push him and run towards jimin who just gets down from the stairs and comes towards both of you furiously.

You quickly run towards him and hug him tightly as he hugs you back rubbing your back gently, trying to clean you at the same time glaring at the jungkook. Who was looking ashamed by his own behaviour, don't know what to do. As he sifted on his place.

In no time everyone was walking down the stairs and lights were on now, you were crying badly in your brother's arms while he was hugging you tightly. You started to hear everyone.

" What is happening? " You heard seokjin's voice coming from behind.  As everyone was present there jimin pulled you back and not so harshly but you got jerked in your place by his force. As he was so angry. He held your face between his palm and made you look up in front of them. He especially made you look towards your father as everyone gasped. Your whole face was red, there were fingers printed on both of your cheeks which was showing clearly how much it must be paining. Your face was full of tears.

"LOOK! look your future son in law what did you my sister! " Jimin roar at mr. Park while pointing towards the jungkook who was standing there looking at the sence with 'what the fuck going on here' eyes.

Everyone comes forward at the same time to comfort you except your father who was disappointed in Jungkook's behaviour.

Namjoon glare at jungkook. He clenched his jaw after hearing his step brothers words. In no time he made his way towards the jungkook while stomping his foot loudly. His mother calls his name from behind but it didn't affect on him.

Namjoon grab Jungkook's collar and before jungkook takes any action he gives punch on his face making him fall on the ground with a loud thud. Before anyone can do anything.

" STOP NAMJOON " Mr. Park shout from behind Making namjoon stop on his track and jungkook just smirked at him knowing no one can do anything to him while Mr. Park is around.

" Dad? " Namjoon looks towards Mr. Park as he speaks forward.

" He is drunk- "
" That doesn't means he can hurt my sister like this you understand!!!" Jimin Said in one go while clenching on his teeth.

" She is my daughter too jimin " Mr. Park said trying to handle the situation calmly after what his future son in law did. He was disappointed but not surprised because he knows his anger issues even though he is giving his daughter's hand to him? Because... Just business things
Huh! Yeah business things and... One Promise of a Jungkook- "I'll treat your daughter like a QUEEN"

" Seokjin take y/n to her room " Mrs. Park said to her son as he nooded. He was standing there comforting you whole time. Seokjin is known for his calm his behaviour from a long time. He handles things by his brain so as namjoon, no wonder they are brothers. Seok takes you from there to your room slowly while comforting you.

--------

Mr. Park send jungkook from there because he was not listening to his to go to any room he was just saying he wants to talk with y/n and also because it was hard to stop his son's from beating him. So he send him to his house with his guards. Besides he was not in his sense too.