1.1 Wasn't my fault

"Kou, the alarms

"Kou, the alarms... WHY ARE THEY BLARING?"

"Ummm....they are quite loud aren't they?"

The girl deadpans at the wolf, "Weren't you supposed to turn them off?"

".... well...you see I am a wolf, and wolves don't have, you know, hands, so I can't exactly, you know disable the alarms," the said wolf replies.

"Over there, I think I saw something."

The moment the guard speaks, Aimi and Koumei go quiet, not wanting to be caught. Using her Nen skill, Aimi summons a small grenade then throws it and some random direction. A loud explosion is heard, guards are shouting everywhere, it's chaos.

Before long, the footsteps and voices get further away, Aimi lets out a breath of relief, her wolf companion looks at her,

"I mean... at least we didn't get caught?"

"That's what happened. It wasn't really my fault someone may have seen us. '' Aimi explained to Chrollo. Chrollo looks skeptical, eyebrows raised, he starts to talk but before he has the chance to say anything, a familiar aura enters the base.

"Phinks!"

"Yo." Phinks greets the girl, giving his leader a polite nod.

Chrollo turns towards him, but not before giving the girl a look that clearly meant, I'll deal with you later.

"I'm saved," Aimi slowly backed away from the duo.

* * *

Lying on rocks wasn't as comfortable as it seemed. In fact it wasn't at all comfortable, not one bit.

Aimi didn't understand why her brother didn't try to have furniture arranged so they could have at least some comfort. But then again, the Phantom Troupe was constantly moving and its members hardly ever gathered together. It was just this occasion, after all they were planning something big.

But then again, why couldn't Chrollo just get some furniture? Those ones that you could fold and store easily, or even just those cheap single use ones, any sort of comfort was desirable.

"I swear I'm gonna end up with back problems at a young age...sigh," Aimi thought bitterly. "But then again, I should be used to it, after all, I spent my childhood in Metor City"

Aimi glared at her brother who was reading, sitting comfortably on a pile of rumble, she herself was sitting on a piece of the broken building they were in. Leaning on Kou - her wolf companion - made the situation more bearable, just a bit.

Chrollo himself, felt someone looking at him. Looking up he spots his younger sister glaring at him, he chuckles wondering what got her riled up this time, before returning a glare at full force.

"Aniki, I'm bored."

Chrollo's attention goes back to his book, "Mhm."

"Can I go to the city?"

"If you can get one of the other troupe members to go with you then I don't see why not."

"...fine"

Looking around their temporary base, Aimi realizes that noone is there...that is if you didn't count the creepy clown, lurking around.

"Out of all the Troupe, why is it that Hisoka is the only one here?!"