𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

The music stops Y/n sighs and lays on the floor exhausted, she has been practicing for about two hours non stop. She takes her phone and scrolls through the new emails and messages sent.

She opened the email sent by Mnet it was a invitation to join the upcoming Street woman fighter 2 she has seen the first season of the show online. it said in the email that there will be international crews joining. intrigued by this she immediately sent an email back as a reply stating she's interested.

.
.
.

Small intro (o゜▽゜)o☆

Y/n Juno, is the beloved youngest of her family she has one older brother and one older sister

Y/n Juno, is the beloved youngest of her family she has one older brother and one older sister. she got into dancing at the age of six after joining her sister to a dance class. The instructor was quick to notice Y/n potential and confronts her parents who were more than happy to find out about their youngest talent and signs her of to more classes. Time passed Y/n becomes skilled dancer, she explored through different genres and eventually develops her own style.

Some of her hobbies are cooking ,singing ,ice skating etc. Appearance wise Y/n has wavy hair and blue eyes . As for languages Y/n speaks fluent Korean ,English and Japanese. She has worked with K-pop artist like New jeans , I've , XG , LE SSERAFIM, Itzy , TXT , and Enhypen (mostly artist from HYBE).

.
.
.

A week later Y/n has been informed that she's joining team jam republic. since all of them live far away from each other they decided to have their first meeting through a zoom call. Y/n fixes her camera then clicks the join button as soon as she joined the call she was greeted with Hi's and Hello.

"Hello my name is Y/n Juno, i specialize in choreography, hip hop, freestyle and techniques" she said with a smile after her introduction the others also introduced themselves. Y/n met Kristen from the Royal Family who will be leading the crew along with the other members Latrice, Audrey, Ling and Emma. all of them seems to vibe with each other really well.

The manager then hops on the call to explain more about the program and telling the girls when the filming starts. After explaining Kristen claps shifting the attention to her "Alright I can't wait for all of us to meet in person" she said with an excited tone.

"Yeah I'm so excited" Audrey said with a wide smile "Let's go team Jam" Emma exclaimed spinning around in her chair. Y/n couldn't help but crack a smile seeing that her teammates are very hyped for this. The girls chat for about an hour or two more getting to know each other before saying goodbye.

.
.
.

Y/n sighs as she gets up from her gaming chair after shutting of her PC and stretches for a bit, she takes a hoodie from her closet and puts it on before grabbing her bag.

She went to the convenience store one block across from her apartment complex and bought buldak carbonara noodles, eggs, cheese, sausages and a packet drink for the ice cup after she payed she prepares the noodles along with the drink.

When Y/n finished eating, she walked back to her apartment takes a quick shower, does her skincare and gets ready for bed.

Y/n starts scrolling through instagram while laying down on bed. a video of a girl dancing to 'Vedo - You got it' starts playing, She was fairly impressed by the dancer in the middle as her dance is almost similar to a boys, full of coolness and swag.

She looks at the account and sees the user Bada Lee. Y/n yawns and follows the account before shutting her phone off and drifting to sleep.