Chapter 3: The Date Of Absoluteness!

Chelsea's POV: 

Today I'm going to a date with my kind, gentleman and handsome boyfriend Akashi Seijuro who is my childhood friend when we were kids and  Seijuro asked me out yesterday after our game against  Seiho High.

_ Yesterday _ 

Seijuro gave me a call on my phone and I answered it right away.

Seijuro: Hello Chelsea,  my Empress!~

Me: Hello Seijuro-Kun, Darling!~

Seijuro:  Are you free tomorrow?

Me: Yes, why?, what is it Seijuro-Kun?

Seijuro: I was thinking  how about we go on a date tomorrow ?,since it's a  weekend tomorrow,  what do you think love?

Me: Sure !, I'll be there Seijuro-Kun!, Darling~

Seijuro: Alright I'll see you tomorrow morning on Kyoto park at  9 am

_ Present Time_ 

I waited at our meeting place Kyoto park at  the right time  9 am then I heard footsteps  I looked up and saw Seijuro with a smile on his handsome face as he walked towards me with a beautiful bouquet of red roses in his arms and gave it to me as he kiss my hand making me blush and smile back at him.

"Hello Chelsea you came just in time and wow you look beautiful and cute yet sexy today!~"

"Oh thank you Seijuro-Kun!, you're not bad yourself!, you look sharp and handsome as always!~" I complimented him as he did to me earlier.

"So shall we  go my Empress?" 

Seijuro asked me as he held out his hand for me and I nodded and taking his hand as we go to places for our date like the amusement park where we play games and ride some of the rides like the roller coaster, the teacups and Ferris wheel and take pictures at the photobooth then we had dinner a fancy restaurant that Seijuro reserved for us and he and the Akashi family owns the fancy restaurant we're in and we chatted while we eat our meal then Seijuro offered me a ride home even though we're live to each other as neighbors so I told my driver not to pick me up.

Then Seijuro and I are once again chatting about today and I told him that I had fun tonight.

"I had fun tonight Seijuro-Kun,  thank you for tonight!"

"I had fun too Chelsea!, and it's because I'm with you Chelsea and it's a date of absoluteness!, I  love you!"

"I love you too Seijuro-Kun! " I  replied as we leaned in to kiss until we reached home.

Yeah it sure is a date of absoluteness!

I'm sorry for the wait!, here it is!, hope you all enjoyed it!

Chapter 4: Seijuro's Birthday Party! (December 20!)