"That's for harming Y/n and my revenge on Kim Taehyung for murdering my parents,"

Hoseok stood stoically, his gaze fixed on the lifeless body at his feet. A chilling calmness veiled his expression, devoid of any trace of remorse. His eyes, once ablaze with intensity during the act, now reflected a cold detachment.

__

"After so long I'm pleased with the sight of you little wench, did that Taehyung keep you with him like a doll due to your looks to his former wife isn't it? Otherwise, he would have killed you off," he knew the obvious answer to the question yet he knowingly asks to intimate you.

Fear gripped you as you realized the giant seeking revenge was closing in.

His rough hands grabbed your cage with a swift moment, shaking it and making you hold on to the bars of the cage.

A piercing scream tore through the air as the human girl trapped behind the cage bars, witnessed the colossal fingers of the giant attempting to slip through, each digit a looming threat. Your heart raced, fear etched across your face, as you desperately sought a way to evade the impending capture.

You slipped to the other way when his finger edged near your spot soon he withdrew and tried to grab you from the other side but you smartly ran to the opposite side of the clutches of his fingers.

Jungkook grows frustrated as he pulls off his fingers from the cage with a displeased frown and fire of bitterness for not being able to grab you.

"You're one smart little thing aren't you?" he raises his eyebrows while the annoyance stays glued to his features.

It's not smartness but survival instinct you dumb big Hallow brain

Your thoughts stayed as a mere battle in your head unable to spit it out on him. You knew if you slipped these words he would be tormented to kill you sooner.

Jungkook glared at the cage with fury, resentment burning in his eyes. Abruptly, a sword swung fiercely from behind, aimed at the unsuspecting giant. Reacting swiftly, he utilized the cage as an improvised shield, thwarting the sword's advance just inches from piercing him. A terrified shriek escaped from you as your cage was suddenly thrust into duty as a shield for the giant.

You clutched the cage bars tightly, your fingers gripping with a mix of fear and determination, the abrupt turn of events leaving you teetering on the edge of panic.

A hearty laugh escaped from Jungkook as he turned to face the would-be assailant, amused by the audacity of the attack from behind.

"Great to see Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung's eyes glinted with a fiery determination as anger surged through him like a relentless tide. The very core of his being fueled by rage, he vowed to pierce the sword right into his enemy's heart for the audacity of laying hands on his favourite caged human.

"Let go of the cage," he growls with resentment as his grip on the sword intensifies almost bending the cage bars while you desperately scream from being held sideways as the gravity below is etching to pull you down.

A maniacal laughter erupted from Jungkook, echoing with the bitter symphony of vengeance as he stood face to face with the one responsible for his torment. Burning with a fierce desire for retribution, he mocked his adversary with chillilaughterter, each tone laced with undisguised displeasure, a precursor to the storm of revenge about to unfold.

"You let go or else watch your human die," Jungkook's grip on the cage threatened to leave making your fear of death flash right before you.

"No! No!"