23; they're in love

[ irl ]

when isabel woke up she felt a weight on her she tried pushing off you it was but the just whinnied and tightened their grip. "gosh you squeeze me any tighter i'm gonna pop." she rubbed her eyes. "shhhh." matt mumbled. "my goodness matt i'm not going anywhere." she said finally looking at him. "lu stop talking." matt grabbed the pillow and put in over his face. "what's wrong with you?" she moved the pillow from his face. "stop lu it's early." he turned the other way. "it's only ten thirty." she said looking at her phone. "exactly EARLY." matt pulled the blanket over his face. "matt get up." she pulled the blanket from him. "fine." matt sat up. "did they really leave us in here alone?" isabel got up. "yep." matt said.

"let's go wake them up." isabel grabbed matt's hand. "do we have to?" matt asked. "yes matthew come on." isa pulled matt with her.

isa pulled her key out and unlocked the door. "aw adorable they're sleeping." isa said softly. "lu leave them." matt tilted his head. "no." she turned away from matt.

"IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST LOSERS!" isabel yelled. "bro shut the fuck up." chris groaned. "like for real isa." jay rolled over. "guys it's breakfast time." isa smiled. "isa babe, no." jay pulled the blanket over her. "guys come on i'm hungry." she sat on the bed. "then take matt with you." chris said. "i did that yesterday and you guys were mad." isabel rolled her eyes. "okay but we're telling you to go now." chris said. "no can we all get breakfast as a family?" isa tilted her head. "yes mommy." val mumbled. "what?" isa looked over at her. "i said yes mommy." val repeated. "that's why you're my favorite val." isa smiled. "HEY!" everyone yelled. "love you too." val smiled.

"aw look at us breakfast as a family." val smiled. "my favorite people." jay smiled. "you." isa pointed at jay. "i thought i was your favorite." val pouted at isa. "you are v." isa reached over and grab her hand. "muah, muah." isa kissed val's hand. "okay that's enough get off my girlfriend." chris pushed isabel hand away. "shut up chris." stuck her tongue out. "you guys are crazy." matt laughed. "aw matty i love you too." isa grabbed his hand and kissed it. matt got red. "EW stop i'm trying to eat." nick said from the end of the table. "but nick look they're in love." jay pointed out. "okay but not at the table please." nick shook his head. it was now isa's turn to turn red. she picked up her drink and took a sip.

"lu you're all red." matt teased. "shut up."  she playfully pushed him. "it's okay you look cute when you're all flustered." he hung his arm over her. "so when i'm not flustered i'm not cute." she looked up at him. "never said you weren't lu." he looked at her. "don't look at me like that matt." she got that feeling in her stomach again. "like what?" he raised a brow. "with those eyes." she looked away. "those eyes." matt whispered to himself.

✰ ⁏ ☆