05; go crazy bae

[ irl, messages ]

when isabel woke up this morning she had a really bad headache and it was raining. she loved the rain but she just didn't feel too good. she didn't ride with the triplets her mom took her since she was late. she got to school and walked in second period and saw nick.

"isa we didn't think you were coming." nick said as she sat down next to him. "i wasn't i woke with the worse headache." isabel said as took her backpack off. "isabel here's the worksheet for today." mr. daniels handed her the paper. "don't worry it's easy." nick nodded. by the time the class was over isabel finished her work. she walked to her next class with nick and they met chris on the way there. they had class together they also have this class with val but she doesn't come back until tonight. and jade has online school.

"bro you should've seen matt this morning." chris looked at isabel. "why what happened?" isabel asked as she looked up at chris. "kid was sad when you said you weren't sure if you were coming today."

"yeah he got all mad and started throwing shit." nick rolled his eyes. "literally it's like he can't function with out you." chris said. "told you he's obsessed with me." isabel laughed.

they continued talking the rest of class then it was time for lunch they met with matt at his locker since it was closer to cafeteria. isa came up behind matt and put her hands over his eyes. "chris i swear if that's you i'm going to punch you." matt said angrily. "chill kid it's not even me so fuck you." chris said. "i'm offended that you think i have little girl hands." chris roll his eyes. "chris fuck you." isabel removed her hands from matt's eyes. matt turned and smiled at isabel. "hi lu." he said. "hi matty." she smiled. "a little birdie told me that you missed me this morning." she said teasingly. "i didn't and that birdie can fuck off." matt closed his locker. "don't be mean to the birdie cause you're obsessed with me." she pouted.

"okay ew stop." nick said shaking his hands in the air. "yeah like can we go get lunch." chris said. matt rolled his eyes and turning around putting his arm around isa as they all walked to the cafeteria. "hey are still filming tonight?" chris asked they sat down at their table. "yeah you wanna come with isa?" nick looked at isabel. "uh that actually sounds fun but i can't." she looked at nick. "okay that's fine we still have the challenge later this week with the girls." nick said. "oh my gosh, yes that's gonna be fun." isabel clapped her hands.

the group talked through lunch and when it over they went their separate ways except matt and isabel. they had math together. matt removed his arm around her when they walked in class. in this class they did sit away from each other since the teacher had a seating chart. which matt didn't like because isabel had got seated next to elliot ross. and matt hated elliot since elementary when he kissed isabel's hand in the first grade. matt was actually mad at isabel for like a week matt would ignore her after elliot did that. he would always try to talk to matt but matt never would want to talk to him.

matt's thoughts were interrupted when he heard elliot speak. "hey isa." he said as he put his back pack down. "what elliot?" isabel said without looking at the boy next to her. "woah attitude no hey nothing." sat down. "no elliot and my names isabel not isa." she rolled her eyes. "damn so everyone calls you isa but i can't." he shrugged. "you're not everyone." she picked her phone to see messages from matt and smiled.

matty💌

matty💌
lu please tell him to stop talking
he's annoying like can he stop fucking talking!
if he calls you lu or luna i'm going crazy

lulu❤️
i've tried a MILLION times he doesn't listen
☹️
well he's s never going to call me lu
maybe luna it is my last name
but go crazy bae😘😘

matty💌
he better not call you lu that's MY name for you
MINE

lulu❤️
it always has been matty
it's okay matty no one could replace you 🫶🏼
and just you're obsessed with me, it's okay

matty💌
NEVER
and you're not funny🙄

lulu❤️
i'm hilarious

matty💌
sure

lulu❤️
love you too🫶🏼

matty💌
love you🙄
READ 1:15pm

the rest of the class elliot kept talking and isabel would give dry answers and matt watched as his jaw clinched and rolling his eyes every time elliot opened his mouth to speak.

a/n: this kinda long