The Return Of Godzilla

(As we left off, Jin Woo was done talking to wednesday and enid, but when he was about to say something, then he scream in pain and told them he was fine and he left the dorm and now Jin Woo is in the forest and starts his transformation of godjira aka godzilla king of the monsters and now he let his roar alert the world and now nevermore and jericho now who are awake now also Sung Jin Woo has a tattoo on his back since he a part ghoul a centipede and his neck is also a mark is mechagodzilla of 2002 and 2003.)

)

(I draw that, and that's the curse mark

(I draw that, and that's the curse mark. )

As everyone in nevermore and jericho heard the roar of Sung Jin Woo and this can cause problems and awoke a lot of students and stuff and Sung Anna Woo and Sung Troy Woo even Sung Jinah Woo. The students who are now awaken by the roar one the boys and girls felt fear, and their instincts telling them to run away or bow down to their knees and the girls also had a third option to breed with that mysterious roar and they sense he is a alpha.

All the students and stuff saw a mysterious monster figure with strange plates on his back and in once he turned around saw all the students and stuff are now outside and along with wednesday and enid including his brothers.

Till the principal weems came out shouted at the monster.

Larissa Weems:W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING. And it brought silence and till Troy Woo said and shocked everyone of there life.