He started sucking on me and it felt so good. I threw my head back and my eyes rolled too. I didn't know he was this good at these kind of things. "Keep going and I might just come on your face." I say.

He's more motivated now. He goes faster and strokes my dick. At this time, I had enough. I just wanted to fuck him. "Get up." I demand.

He stands up from his submissive position and faces me. He looks me dead in the eye and that lit a fire in me. I turn him around, "Put your hands on the wall." I instruct him.

My dick is burning, twitching out of control. I enter him and it was so easy since he coated my length in his saliva. "Zander! Please!" He yelled.

"Come on," I say, "Don't be a baby!"

His back arches as he screams more and it gave me a sense of dominance. The pleasure of having complete dominion over someone. Cameron tried turning his head to look back at me, but I stopped him. I pushed his face against the stall door.

He pouted and he tried to move his hands. It turned me on even more to see him struggle. I grabbed both of his hands in one of mine. "What did I just say?"

Suddenly, I hear the jingling of keys down the hall. It made me angry because I was really enjoying the moment. The way his carmel eyes looked while begging for my mercy. "Shhhh!" I hush him, "Don't make a peep!"

***

(Cameron)

He kept fucking me. He was too big. He made me loose my senses. I saw life itself with every thrust he made. I couldn't help it. I moaned for him. "How do you expect me to stay quiet!?"

Right now I'm irritated. He's going too hard right now. I can't think straight. I'm loosing it. He sighs annoyingly and puts his hand almost over my face. "Is that better?"

My moans are muffled by his hand in the way. "Bite my hand if it hurts too much."he says.

I nod my head understandingly. This is a very awkward situation. The principal could find us out any second now. He's covering my mouth with his hand. My muffled moans make me even more horny. There's something about the thrill of almost being caught. What's the principal going to do? Make us stop? I don't think so.

"Give it to me." Zander whispers to me in his husky voice, "Give me all you've got!"

I push onto him. He hits inside of me deeper and deeper. Oh my god...

My breathing quickens and it feels like my lungs are about to burst. I want to free my hands, but they're tightly bound by his. I pout.

"What do you want now?" He asks me in a mocking tone, "You want to come?"

I nod my head and he laughs with a low growl, "Well, it's too early for that."

It feels like he was going to kill me. He was nowhere near done. We've been going at it for quite some time now. I whine some more and he grabs my neck, "I'll let you come if you beg for it."

Why this little devil. If he was going to kill me, he's gonna watch me die with pleasure. I look into his dark brown eyes and he made my legs shake. "I can't take anymore..." I say.

He groans, "Hold on for a bit longer, okay?"

My bum is burning so much. There's so much friction and it's freaking amazing, but...why so hard? It felt like he was desperate. It felt like he was trying to break me deliberately. He was going to watch me crack and shatter into a million pieces. I wanted to scream so bad.

The principal was long gone, so Zander removed his hand from my mouth. "Now, come with me." He grunts as his breath starts getting heavier and he started giving me slower and more powerful thrusts. He wanted to get every drop into me.

"I want to fill you to the rim." He said, "I want to see you leak."

I feel my dick leak. I stroke it a few times and unleash my package on the floor. Who knew that I would have this much to give. I've never released this much in my life.

He grabs my hips and pushes one last time and pulls out. "Si, mi carino." He whispers.

He kneels down and spreads my cheeks. He looks at his work and marvels at it like a masterpiece. "Look at all of my seed dripping out of you." He said.

I turn around and look back. I see a ton of his white liquid falling onto the floor creating a puddle. It looked like damn spilled milk. My ass burned. But it felt good.

He bites my ear and I turn around. He grabs my chin and pulls me in for an enchanting kiss. "Don't tell anyone." He tells me.

I nod my head and I put my hands on his shoulders. "What did we just do?" I ask him while looking into his eyes searching for an answer. An explanation.

"It'll be our little thing." He says to me.

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for another kiss. "No one should know about this, remember?"

He looks me in the eyes and waits for me to respond. "It's our little thing." I repeated after him.

He smiles at me and messes with my hair, "Atta boy!"

One more time, he kisses me on the cheek and we both leave the bathroom stall. I look in the mirror to fix my clothes and my hair. I want to make sure that no one suspects a thing.

This school is full of idiots anyway, how can anyone find out. It's not like anyone was in the stall next to us and recorded our little session. We made sure the coast was clear. We also did one hell of a good job in avoiding getting caught by the principal.