Adud sto

Fun fact..
Women started wearing revealing clothes 100 years ago because of cinema, which became popular 100 years ago.
Well, you must be wondering what cinema has to do with women's clothing. A good question, but prepare for madness.
At the beginning of Hollywood, women wore clothes that literally covered all parts of the body except the head, but soon cinema began to appear. It had a very large audience. Everyone was watching movies for fun at that time. Then my enemy and your enemy, Satan, decided to exploit it and make everything in it a movie. Or a series full of women who wear half of what a woman usually wears. All the female characters in TV series and movies at that time were wearing clothes that revealed one’s charms. Thus, over the decades, society began to see it as a normal thing for a woman to dress like a prostitute (especially children, because they were the target). .
The reason is simply that we, as humans, get used to what we see a lot, so it becomes routine and normal things and becomes indisputable axioms.
  Thus, the next generation of the public began to wear more revealing clothing, which led to widespread adultery and prostitution, which is forbidden in all religions, and revealing women's clothing became more common in society to this day.
There are now literally naked women on beaches, leading to more rape, prostitution and adultery than ever before.
This, my friend, is what your enemy and my enemy (Satan) want.