Striker x Fem!Reader: Bonnie & Clyde

Start from the beginning

Y/n puts her arms up in defense, showing no emotion but really she's freaking out. She's not a killer, she's not a "bad ass assassin," she got kidnapped in a fucking walmart parking lot by 5 guys, each one torturing her then killing her, and finally one of them is down here. All she wants is to kill that guy.

Striker didn't pull the trigger, instead he threw her rifle to her. Y/n caught it and held it tightly against her, still deadpanning.

"You're lucky I didn't shoot you." He smirked, proceeding to walk away, but then turned around. "Oh yeah, the guy left right whenever you pointed your gun at me. Just wanted to let you know."

Oh you mother fucker.

Y/n and Striker still didn't give up. The next day they accidentally crossed paths again.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Y/n yelled, getting Strikers attention.

"Too much of a pussy to kill me? How are you going to kill this guy?" He teased.

Striker is actually fed up with Y/n and her getting in the way. But the fact that she's so new to this and keeps screwing up humors him.

"Because you don't deserve it, that guy does." She nudged her head to Funim, who was in the kitchen with the window opened, again.

Before Striker could say anything she spoke up, "I don't give a fuck that you're paid to kill him. Him and his god awful friends kidnapped me and killed me. I had a future you know? I was actually happy in my life. But guess what? I'm dead and this guy deserves to die, again. So if you would just kindly fuck off and kill another guy please go do so." She spat, pointing her gun back at Funim and just like last time, Striker pushed her to the ground, her gun flinging out of her hands.

Y/n tried not to make noise so Funim wouldn't freak out and close his window. Striker was on top of her, pinning her down so he could get his gun and shoot the guy before she could to.

"Why aren't you gonna kill me? Too much of a pussy?" She mocked before punching him in the face so she could get out of his grip.

She quickly got up and grabbed her rifle, while Striker was trying to prevent her from shooting. He ended up grabbing hers, "You got a strong grip," He smiled, "Let go of it." His smile dropped, and as soon as it did they both pressed the trigger, killing the guy at the same time.

Y/n and Striker both dropped the gun and looked at that window opening, they could see blood splattered on the walls.

"Well damn, I guess we shot him at the same time. I bet that pissed you off." Striker cackled.

Y/n glared at him but soften her look. "How come you didn't kill me for this guy?"

Striker lit up a cigarette, "Waste of bullets." He breathed in the smoke and then exhaled, the smoke blowing directly in Y/n's face. She coughed and took a step back.

"Well thanks, appreciate it. I'm Y/n by the way."

"Didn't ask for your name." He took another puff, "Names Striker."

"Doesn't surprise me."

~~

During Y/n's stay in Hell, she learned about this owl prince and how he has access to all sorts of realms, including the mortal realm. She hit the jackpot once she found out he's going to be at the Harvest Festival.

The next day she arrived there, and since she was too scared to bring her rifle (because she thought if she got caught with it then she'll get in trouble) she brought a pocket knife that she stole from a homeless guy.