14

"Here she is y'all" yells Kiara as I walk to the front porch of the Chateau. It started pouring rain as soon as I got out of the Country Club so I was literally soaking wet.

"Hey Jules, what's with your face, come Jj has a J" John B throws a can of beer and I catch it. I glance at my brother and he hands me the joint he's been smoking. "I really need that right now" I admit and smoke some of it.

"Jules are you okay, seriously?" "I'm good guys, I just need a break" I stretched my arms, "and I really needed this shit" I smoke some more and give it back to my brother.

I lay on the old couch, "move your legs" grunts Pope as I place my legs on his thighs. "Sorry Pope, I need that right now" I wink at him and he rolls his eyes.

We spend the rest of the day at the Chateau, chatting, smoking and drinking. Just a causal day to be honest.
I touch my lips a few times that day, as I touch them I just remember what happened earlier that day.
It's like I'm back at the Country Club all over again. His hands in my hair and on my waist. His lips hungrily crashing into mine as he pushes me even more against the cold wall.

"Jules!" "what now" I groan from John B's couch. "It's time to go home, now get up" Jj pulls me up and I push him away. "It's fine, I can walk. I don't need your assistance brother" "yeah whatever" we walk out of Johns house and get into Kies car. She always drops us home when we leave in the evening.

"Hurry, I can't miss the curfew" she taps on the steering wheel and Jj opens the door of the car and we both get in.

"I want a car like this, life ain't fair" I groan and Jj chuckles. "You're a pure Pogue sis that doesn't go together" "hey I'm a real Pogue too man" protest Kie from the front and Jj winks at her, "yeah...more like half Pogue and half Kook" provoked my brother.
"Seriously get a room" I grunt, "Maybank residence, here you go. Goodnight guys" grins Kiara ignoring my remark and we both get out of the car in the complete dark.

"Just be calm don't start a fight tonight please" I say as we come closer to our house seeing the lights were on.

"It's not me Jules, it's him, when will you understand" "I'm not saying that, but let's be real you provoke him a lot" I open the door and see Luke walking aggressively toward the two of us.

"Hey dad-" before I can finish my sentence I feel a slap on my cheek and hear him slapping Jj too.

"You came late. I'm so over you two always fucking up everything, coming home late, not helping me out" "dad we help you with everything. Jules goes to Barry's almost every other day for your drugs-" "don't talk to me like that son!" Luke grabs my brother by his t-shirt and pushes him against the wall. Jj falls down and quickly gets up before punching our father in his face.

"Jj!" I shout as my old man grabs me by the arm and pushes me in our bedroom. He slams the door and goes back to Jj.
I can hear everything even if he put me in here. I can hear Jj and Luke screaming and yelling at each other. I hear things fall down, gasps and signs.

I crawl into my bed and pull my legs closer to me as I hide my face in my hands. I feel the wall tremble as one of the probably fell against it.

I bite my lip as a few tears roll down my cheek.
Not even five minutes later Jj arrives in our room and slams the door again. He removes his t-shirts and I see all the blues from the other fights. I also notice his nose and mouth bleeding. "Jj.." I whisper and he gives me a week smile, "let it go" he lays in his bed and hides under his sheets.

"I love you Jay" I say with one last tear coming from my eye.

"I love you too Jules"